Senior Manager Medical Affairs Project Management
The Senior Manager, Project Management is responsible for collaborating with the Medical Affairs Medical Director for the development and execution of high quality, global, integrated cross-functional Medical Affairs plans in support of the overall program strategy for assigned teams/therapeutic areas. This position reports to the Director for Medical Affairs Project Management.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to coordinate, influence, and manage efforts to ensure seamless execution of the Medical Affairs program strategy
- Partner with MA Medical Director and functional leads to develop high quality, integrated, cross-functional plans aligned with overall Medical Affairs and corporate strategy
- Develop and implement value-added processes, best practices and tools to increase efficiency and contribute to the operational excellence of Medical Affairs across all programs
- Collaborate with Medical Affairs functional leads (Medical Communications, Medical Information, Scientific Alliances, Medical Education, Medical Science Liaisons, Clinical Value & Outcomes, Learning & Development) to identify key deliverables, track inter-dependencies, ensure cross-functional alignment and accountability
- Use strong project management, organizational knowledge and leadership to actively facilitate effective team meetings
- Maintain both high level and detailed timelines with input from functional departments, and assure that the functional timelines are aligned with the global project timelines
- Drive risk management, issue identification and resolution and contingency planning
- 7+ years’ industry experience in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, or other Healthcare-related field
- 5+ years of experience in Medical Affairs or Project Management
- A proactive and strategic thinker, with strong facilitation, problem-solving and issue resolution skills
- Strong leadership skills and experience working on cross-functional teams
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written); exhibits professional maturity, confidence and competence
- Highly collaborative with outstanding relationship building skills
- Utilization of Project Management tools, methodologies, practices and infrastructure, as related to the biopharmaceutical industry
- Experience in biologics and oncology is desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree in bioscience/medical discipline highly preferred
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.