Talent Discovery Specialist
As a Talent Discovery Specialist, you will report to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition and partner with various internal stakeholders. You will collaborate with TA leadership, Recruiters, and HR Business Partners to identify and build a diverse pipeline of talent for various key positions across Seagen. You will also be a champion in the effort to make our Diversity Recruiting stronger and bring ideas and best sourcing practices to our Talent Acquisition team.
- Stay on top of diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) best practices; share insights and observations with internal partners to encourage adoption
- Work closely with the Diversity and Inclusion leader to bring enterprise strategy into our talent attraction approach
- Strategize creative ways to build diverse talent pipelines and sourcing campaigns
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Team and internal partners to plan and implement diverse talent attraction strategies and initiatives
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with hiring managers and recruiters
- Create ways to effectively measure success of sourcing strategies that directly correlates to recruiting funnel
- Utilize a candidate tracking system to capture all sourcing and hiring activity while maintaining appropriate documentation and ensuring compliance with local, and government legal requirements (i.e. OFCCP)
- Build and maintain a CRM system to enhance a proactive sourcing strategy
- Provide market intelligence that leads to building a diverse, top-tier talent community
- Implementing meaningful programs to build diverse talent pipelines and execute on referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Develop, maintain and maximize relationships with key community and diversity-based partner organizations and networks (internally and externally)
- Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing tools, including internet research, boolean search strings, Linkedin, and cold outreach
- Successful experience utilizing tools to deliver a diverse slate of talent
- Proven background in creating innovative sourcing techniques
- Strong communication/influencing skills & ability to multitask and prioritize
- Passionate about Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion best practices, including effective approaches to attraction, recruitment, selection and engagement
- An inherent passion to drive results, while being detailed in executing work
- Capable of crafting and communicating a clear project plan and keeping partners advised
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships internally across Talent Acquisition professionals, business leaders, and DEI team.
- Experience utilizing CRM system
- 5+ years developing and implementing sourcing strategies and building/maintaining strong diverse pipelines in partnership with Talent Acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree (Human Resources or Business preferred)
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.