Training Associate III, Site Quality Systems
The job will involve general GMP training administration for the North Creek internal manufacturing site, including working within the Learning Management System; responding to questions and user requests; assisting in set-up of training classes (e.g. creating classes in the LMS, scheduling rooms, etc.); and other training administrative duties as assigned.
- Working within our electronic Learning Management System, Compliance-Wire
- Monitoring the GxP training admin mailbox and answering questions
- Gathering required documentation from new hires, e.g. wet signature form, CV, etc.
- Providing support for generating status reports, metrics
- Assisting in the set-up of training classes
- Verifying trainer qualification status and adding trainers to classes
- Representing site training on the cross-functional training admin meeting
- Owning and running simple continuous improvement activities
- Authoring and/or revising training program procedures specific to the site
- Training administrative duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of relevant industry experience; or 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to organize information in a consistent and readily retrievable manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills
- Intermediate technology experience
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Suite
- Working knowledge of cGMP, including ability to understand and apply ICH guidance, regulatory guidance, and pharmaceutical organization guidance
- Prior experience with training administration
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.