Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
We are seeking a highly motivated Pharmacometrician to join the Quantitative Pharmacology & Disposition group at Seagen, Inc., to support study-related pharmacometric activities and development of modeling & simulation platforms applications.
- Conduct pharmacokinetic (PK)/pharmacodynamic (PD) and dose-exposure-response analyses to support internal decision-making, regulatory submission documents, and publications
- Conduct population PK and PK/PD modeling & simulation using industry standard software tools, including model development, validation, and refinement
- With guidance, define, execute and drive pharmacometrics contributions of clinical documents, e.g. protocols, IB, CSR, PIP/PSP, regulatory/submission application documents, briefing documents and regulatory responses
- Maintain current knowledge of advancements in modeling & simulation, PK, and PK/PD science and regulatory guidance documents to be able to contribute ideas to improve technologies and processes
- Identify modeling & simulation opportunities to facilitate drug development process
- Participate in department level and/or cross-functional modeling & simulation initiatives
- PhD with 0-3 years or Master’s degree with 5+ years of experience in pharmacometrics, pharmacokinetics, biostatistics, mathematics or other quantitative fields preferred. Title commensurate with experience
- Hands-on experience in NONMEM and/or other modeling softwares and its application in population PK/PD modeling, exposure-response analysis, and/or disease progression modeling is required
- Programming proficiency in R/Splus or SAS
- Good communications skills (written, oral presentation)
- Knowledge of regulatory guidance related to clinical pharmacology
- Familiarity or experience with oncology, immunology, or biologics drug development or clinical trials
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Seagen requires that all newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.#LI-KO1