Senior Business System Analyst Medical Affairs
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
Based in our Bothell Corporate office in WA / field based, this role is responsible to drive and support CRM projects in US partnering with the medical affairs business functions and vendor partners on defining the configuration, data strategy and technical management of the US CRM environment. This role will be responsible for technical management of CRM eco systems while strategizing the future state architecture and roadmap of the application ecosystem.
The Analyst will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop, and deploy business processes leveraging existing IT application landscape. This role has two major components - CRM Delivery - managing and delivering on key projects and enhancements and CRM Support - supporting the application eco system.
- Analyze the applicability of Veeva CRM and other applications as a solution for different business problems
- Manage the application integrations across CRM landscape
- Manage the implementation, configuration and ongoing administration of internal CRM deployments, complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Track application changes with version control and ensure that release management is documented appropriately
- Partner with all stakeholders to manage quarterly Veeva CRM releases
- Execute & manage IT vendor contract (s) and Service Order (s) as needed
- Ensure management & control of IT project and / or operational financials and budgets as needed
- Author and maintain SDLC documentation including requirements, configuration specification and test plans
- The Analyst will be responsible for executing on the day to day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM and other application platforms
- Act as Medical Affairs Team’s day to day local administration expert on customer relationship management (CRM) system, including system troubleshooting and basic administrative tasks such as adding new account views, reports, and fields
- Run and maintain backend Veeva CRM processes including account alignment / assignment and account maintenance (addresses, status changes, mergers, and archiving)
- Collaborate closely with the Regulatory and Compliance function to ensure that all Legal and Regulatory requirements are maintained in the development and implementation of all integrated systems
- Govern changes requests via operational change control boards
- At least 10+ years of experience in a combination of System development, maintenance and project management and delivery
- Deep understanding of Veeva CRM, assignment on Medical Affairs, territories
- Prior experience with Veeva CRM is required. Preferred experience with other integrated applications like Salesforce, Mavens and ModelN
- Strong working knowledge of Commercial IT, processes, data, and systems is desired
- Prior experience with a large transformation / global rollout program in CRM preferred
- Strong technical expertise in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Strong understanding of the Master Data Management is desired
- Prior Programming experience and IT development tools knowledge: SQL Server, Microsoft Visual Studio using Visual Basic, HTML Web services, Website development, Windows Forms Apps Development and Web APIs
- Veeva CRM Administrator certification preferred
- Experience with multiple SDLC processes (Agile, Waterfall) preferred
- Previous experience in biotech / pharmaceutical setting strongly preferred
- Good business acumen to understand the value of business capabilities enabled by IT, interdependencies, and major risks
- Solid communication, facilitation, and organization skills
- Ability to develop strong and collaborative relationships with people at all levels within different functions
- Travel of up to 10% may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Seagen requires that all newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.