Senior Product Manager ADCETRIS
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
First launched in 2011, ADCETRIS has become a foundation for the treatment of patients with CD30-expressing hematological cancers, including Hodgkin lymphoma and T-cell lymphomas. The ADCETRIS Marketing team is searching for an in-line marketer to lead the development & implementation of promotional tactics for the personnel channel (sales, managed markets, programming, and other channel-related responsibilities). The role will furthermore partner with the broader marketing team to develop the ADCETRIS brand strategy subsequently translating this strategy into a tactical plan for personal promotion channels. Reporting to the Sr. Director ADCETRIS Marketing, this role will collaborate with national, regional & divisional sales leaders, diagnostic, managed markets, sales training, & other relevant commercial and cross-functional partners. The scope of this role may evolve in response to brand and business needs.
- Implement brand strategy through the sales force, including partnering with sales organization to deploy and train on brand strategy, messaging, resources, and field initiatives
- Act as primary conduit / point of contact between the marketing team & sales force, including ownership of existing field advisory & implementation team
- Commercial tactical planning, and execution, including development & implementation of promotional resources,
- Contribute to brand strategic decisions based on market research, competitive intelligence, advisory boards, and emerging clinical data
- Using deep clinical knowledge, customer insights, and knowledge of sales force needs to effectively communicate brand strategy, priorities, and appropriate utilization of new & existing resources.
- Manage projects from inception to implementation, including approval through the legal, regulatory, and medical review process.
- Manage channel budget, including individual project budgets.
- Develop & update channel-specific measurement to track key channel metrics,
- Working collaboratively and effectively with all internal and external partners and stakeholders
- Preparing and presenting key business updates to company Senior and Executive Management
- Minimum 3-5 years of commercial biotech/pharmaceutical experience
- Ability to deeply understand complex disease states, clinical data, and how to craft messages for a savvy customer base’
- Ability to integrate varying cross-functional perspectives to deliver on business goals
- Strong leadership and ability to influence without authority across functional stakeholders to set direction, align work efforts, and ensure strong execution
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Sales experience
- Oncology/Hematology-Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Prior biopharmaceutical marketing experience
- Experience working with & managing projects with external vendors & ad agencies
- MBA, Pharm.D. or other relevant graduate degree
- Demonstrated ability to develop actionable insights from complex clinical data and market research
- Experience with Medical-Legal-Regulatory approval process
- Experience working with key opinion leaders
- Working knowledge of product development, regulatory, clinical and medical affairs
- Ability to establish and foster relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills
- Location: Bothell, WA based role in a hybrid working environment
- Travel: 25%
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Seagen requires that all newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.