Associate, Human Resources, HR Services
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
Seagen is seeking a highly motivated individual for an Associate, HR Operations role to manage the day-to-day transactional processes. This is a great opportunity to make a difference for our employees by addressing their HR queries and requests. The individual is responsible for supporting HR operational activities including employee data management, transactional work, data governance, and identifying areas for business process improvement. As an individual contributor, this person is responsible for ensuring current process SLAs are maintained, quality and accurate data inputs, operational efficiencies, and enabling positive employee experiences.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, responding to employee queries and supporting leaders within Human Resources. The role will allow one to make an impact for our employees and join our vision of improving lives of people with cancer.
- Complete transactional work on HRIS systems across the employee lifecycle. This includes, but is not limited to, onboarding, maintaining accurate documentation, and exits
- Triage employee queries and provide timely responses ensuring requests are managed according to SLA
- Manage HR Records including employee forms and documents from entry to exit
- Support HR Operations leaders in driving the strategy around standardizing and centralizing processes
- Proficient understanding of HR policies and programs to respond accurately to the employee queries
- Ad hoc administrative support in the absence of the Manager HR Services such as but not limited to: payroll input, vacation tool updates
- Flag pain points and make recommendations to improve associated services and content. Identify opportunities for quick wins and drive those forward
- Listen, know, and understand the voice of the HR customer and represent that to other teams and groups when necessary
- Use judgment to make recommendations in the absence of clear guidance
- Maintain manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential
- Provide scheduling services to the Talent acquisition Team, as needed
- 2+ years of HR Assistant experience in a fast-paced organization
- Experience of working on HRIS systems (SAP SuccessFactors preferred)
- Fully proficient with the MS Office suite; PowerPoint and Excel knowledge required
- Strong work ethic, results focused, attention to detail, not afraid to roll up sleeves and pitch in
- Self-starter, strong drive, bias for action and result oriented
- Highly organized, able to prioritize and work through multiple competing priorities
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels within and outside the organization
- Aligned with Seagen values, particularly teamwork and mutual respect, integrity, innovation, and enabling a great work environment
- thorough understanding of local compliance, as well as a sound ethical approach to business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of relevant work experience is required. HR certifications preferred
As a leading employer in our industry, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.Seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.