Division Manager Midwest PADCEV
Division Manager Midwest PADCEV
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
The Division Manager (PADCEV) will be accountable for attaining sales forecast goals across all territories included in the MidAtlantic division. They will lead a team of high-performing Sales Representatives, as well as manage all account activity within the division. The Division Manager will provide motivational leadership and strategic direction to his/her team of Sales Representatives in order to achieve performance objectives.
- Recruit and retain top performers in their respective divisions
- Set ambitious division goals and identify strategic business opportunities
- Develop and execute a tactical business plan for division
- Performance Management responsibilities
- Manage metric driven goals for field teams
- Ensure all goals for division are met or exceeded; perform quarterly business reviews and provide leadership and strategic direction to Sales Representatives in order to achieve performance objectives
- Work with Sales Representatives in division on a consistent basis, evaluating their interaction with key customers, providing them with coaching and feedback on sales presentations
- Work collaboratively with other Division Managers, serve as a resource within the region and leverage the expertise of others
- Strategic Account Lead for large community based and hospital-based practices where needed
- Ensure the needs of all internal and external customers are being met by building relationships and delivering innovative solutions
- Work closely with the Sales Director, peers and the home office to achieve sales objectives
- Assist in development of division budgets and continue to evaluate and ensure fiscal targets are met
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical sales or healthcare; must have at least 3 years leading Sales Representatives in field sales
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and presentation skills
- Proven record of high performance, consistent results and development of sales representatives
- Oncology experience is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of hospitals and hospitals selling preferred
- Sales Training, Sales Operations or Marketing experience is a plus
- Thorough understanding of customer segments and division market dynamics within the therapeutic area
- Previous experience in a startup organization a plus
- Previous launch experience preferred
- 60% Travel required
- Some nights and weekends required
- Bachelor's degree
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Seagen requires that all newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.