Senior Administrative Assistant
As an Administrative team, we are a group of individuals that love what we do and enjoy the people we work with. We know that the relationships we build are genuine and positively contributes to our work environment. We are intentional in cultivating a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, and celebrates our individual initiatives.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and provide exceptional support to the Vice President of Corporate Communications and Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Partnerships and their divisions. You’ll be a positive and professional role model in the organization and possess strong decision-making skills, be forward-thinking, collaborative, and have a reputation for problem-solving and troubleshooting in an evolving business environment.
- Primary support to the Vice President of Corporate Communications and Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Partnership. Responsible for creating and maintaining the rhythm of the business through proactive planning and execution of administrative support to ensure a seamless experience for leadership and all employees within the division
- Manage complex leadership agendas for both standard meetings and offsite meetings, including tracking action items on behalf of VP’s
- Manage and maintain both VP’s complex calendar on a daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to ensure accurate scheduling and prioritization
- Organize complex and extensive domestic and international travel, which requires assembling travel itineraries and arranging all travel logistics
- Manage multiple department budgets and expenses in compliance with company policy; review and approve invoices and account reconciliation. Also includes timely preparation of expense reports
- Manage patient engagement and grants databases, vendor and patient contracts and NDAs, Merlen and PARC submissions and sponsorships for Corporate Communications
- Adhere to and execute administrative procedures for the team staying within corporate policy
- Responsible for flawless planning and execution of onsite and offsite meetings, events, and conferences
- Assist employees with conference registration and coordination by maintaining professional memberships, contact databases, group rosters for subscriptions and printing and shipping of conference materials
- Ensure a positive employee experience through the successful onboarding of new hires by making sure all necessary documents and office equipment are in place
- Backup support for other admins within team
- Assist with other projects and work as needed and assigned
- Collaborate with other administrative staff to support department and/or company-wide events and various other initiatives as needed
- 5 - 7 years in an administrative role supporting senior management in a fast-paced, technology-driven environment
- Ability to apply knowledge of the business and integrate into daily tasks to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills are required
- Ability to prioritize work and deliver projects completed and on time while facing multiple distractions and interruptions
- Demonstrates and role models confidence, emotional intelligence, and professionalism
- Ability to pay close attention to detail when working with complex schedules or projects and react with an appropriate sense of urgency to situations or events that require a quick response or turnaround
- Ability to independently problem-solve to quickly resolve issues to maintain business continuity
- The ability to maintain a positive attitude with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities; must work well under pressure
- The desire to learn and grow with the business
- Able to work successfully in a team environment by building effective working relationships internally and externally with all levels of employees with different working styles and perspectives
- Promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Seattle Genetics in all areas of responsibility
- May require travel up to 2-4 times per year for company events and various projects
- Highly proficient in MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.