Product Manager/Senior Product Manager Benelux
Currently, Seagen is quickly growing in Europe. Our infrastructure now includes a group of six operating affiliates located in different countries. The Benelux affiliate is headquartered in Schiphol, the Netherlands.
Seagen has recently received the European Marketing Authorization for Tukysa® a tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) for HER2+ metastatic breast cancer patients.
The team in the Benelux is looking for an enthusiastic, modern, twenty-first century marketeer to join our emerging biotech company as a (Senior) Product Manager and to further develop and execute the local marketing strategy for Tukysa, with a strong focus on multi-channel marketing and innovative ways of working.
This is a unique chance to be involved in building something new. We are offering a role that is part of a Benelux team where everyone’s contribution counts. This exciting role offers the opportunity to do biotech marketing in the broadest sense, with plenty of opportunities to deliver innovative, high-impact projects, break industry habits, engage with customers and colleagues (across Europe) and ultimately have an impact on the lives of people with cancer.
The position will be home-based if the successful candidate is in Belgium and based at the Schiphol office if in the Netherlands. The (Senior) Product Manager will report into the Director, Marketing,
- This role will “own” the Tukysa brand in the Benelux. Primarily responsible for differentiating Tukysa. You will build and execute a high-quality, refreshing communication and engagement plan for Tukysa in a way that matters to physicians, pharmacists and nurse specialists
- You will very closely collaborate with field-based colleagues, to train on brand strategy & materials and to equip them to engage in meaningful conversations and projects with customers
- Responsible for virtual symposium & conference planning, to differentiate Tukysa and to put Seagen on the map
- Further shape and execute the local marketing strategy in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, in close collaboration with the local cross-functional team, the European marketing & operations teams
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of biotech or pharmaceutical experience in marketing, of which at least three years in Belgium
- Prior experience in field-based pharmaceutical account management
- Demonstrated ability to deliver successful digital, multi-channel tactics
- Oncology experience strongly preferred
- Ability to establish and strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including leading clinicians
- Experience with the management of external agencies as well as project budgets and timelines
- Fluent in English and Dutch, at least professional working proficiency in French
- Excellent oral and written skills
- The idea of “building a plane while flying it” does not frighten you
As a leading employer in our industry, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.Seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.