Associate Director and Corporate Counsel Clinical Operations, Europe
The Associate Director, Corporate Counsel, Clinical Operations, will provide legal support for Clinical Development Operations in Europe.
- Negotiates and drafts contracts related to clinical trials, including Company-sponsored clinical trial agreements, CRO agreements, IST agreements, and vendor agreements
- Negotiates and drafts HCP agreements
- Reviews and advises on informed consent forms and authorizations
- Provides legal interpretation on clinical agreements, vendor agreements, informed consents and authorizations and other related business matters
- Provides supervision and management of members of Transactional Law Clinical team, including employees and contractors
- Advises on matters that relate to compliance with international regulations and standards pertaining to clinical development and data privacy, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Interfaces with external legal resources, as needed
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- at least 7 years of relevant legal experience, including experience as in-house counsel
- Experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment is critical, as is ability to “roll up sleeves” and work in a hands-on manner
- Experience in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry is required
- Experience developing processes and standards to ensure contract management efficiency
- Extensive experience working with clinical development, in Europe (mandatory) and Asia-Pacific (preferred) regions
- Currently based in Europe, or willing to maintain working hours consistent with Central European Time, in any country where Seagen is currently operating (see our locations at https://www.seagen.com/contact)
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- High command of English and a second EU language is mandatory. Being able to work in more than 2 EU languages is highly preferred.
- Law degree
- Active member of one of the legal professions listed in the European Establishment Directive and entitled to practice.
As a leading employer in our industry, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.Seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.