Clinical Supply Planning Manager
Responsible for planning and management of global clinical supply plans. Includes tracking CMO scheduling (international & domestic production/packaging), working closely with each Clinical Supply Project Managers to ensure accurate forecasts from Clinical Development, analysis of clinical supply/demand trends, and creation and implementation of clinical supply plans to support clinical trials. Expected to have extensive knowledge across many functional areas and resources related to global clinical supply operations. Works closely with all internal resources to optimize clinical supply availability and inventory investment.
- Create Work in Progress trackers, create supply forecasts based on study forecast provided by Clinical Development Operations (CDO)
- Assist with the lot information and tracking of inventory by study by country.
- Monitor the inventories of clinical product, including comparator drug at the distribution points
- Prepare and distribute status reports on clinical drug product inventories, and planned production
- Provides timely and accurate clinical inventory information to the required systems
- Assist in the maintenance of the IWRS/IRT inventory database
- Provide liaison between SGEN teams and the Clinical Operations group
- Manage the development of packaging plans/schedules and track/report against actual performance
- Minimum of 5+ years planning experience within a manufacturing environment or 3 years being in a pharmaceutical or process industry setting.
- Excellent verbal and technical written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills are essential.
- Experience working with an integrated enterprise level planning system. (SAP, Oracle etc.)
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.