Senior Change Management Analyst
The Sr. Change Management Analyst is responsible for developing and executing upon change management strategies for IT department initiatives. They will work closely with key stakeholders across the company and with project teams to support successful adoption of change and deliver the best-possible experience for end users.
The ideal candidate will bring creative problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to the new Change Management Office being established within the IT department. They will be comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Lead change management planning and activities for complex programs and projects, initiatives and other changes
- Work closely with project team members, project sponsors, change champions, end users, and others on change management activities such as sponsor alignment, change impact assessments, leadership alignment, creation and execution of change management plans, and documentation/communication of results
- Establish and support adoption risk mitigation and reinforcement plans
- Work with project leads to establish and document business success criteria and associated adoption metrics
- Work with communications team members to develop, deliver, and assess project communications
- Prepare materials including but not limited to email communications, slide decks, and surveys
- Collaborate with training team members to assess requirements, design training, and ensure alignment with change management strategy
- Lead a workstream in the development documentation of change management standards, tools, and templates
- Engage change champions and other user groups, leveraging informal leaders to influence successful organizational change
- Serve in an advisory capacity for projects without full change management support
- Facilitate focus groups and work sessions with diverse stakeholder groups
- Provide mentorship to other change managers
- Conduct sponsor engagement meetings
- 3-5 years of experience in dedicated change management roles, driving awareness and adoption at an enterprise scale OR
- 5-7 years of experience in professional roles with a change management component, driving awareness and adoption at an enterprise scale
- Strong presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop rapport and collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and resolve issues independently
- Experience managing complex relationships
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Strong familiarity with Office 365
- Experience working on IT projects as a member of the project team
- Experience as a dedicated change manager assigned to a formal project
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in pharma/med device/biotech or healthcare
- Familiarity with SmartSheet
- Organizational change management certification (Prosci, CCMP, etc.)
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.