Senior Oncology Account Manager Hematology British Columbia Alberta and Saskatchewan
Reporting to the Associate Director of Sales, the Senior Oncology Account Manager will be responsible for attaining sales forecast goals in their assigned territory. They will be accountable for promoting their assigned brand in their territory in a compliant manner.
- Ability to execute marketing strategies/commercial initiatives, which includes delivering approved branded sales messages, executing planned programs, and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Providing feedback on marketing strategy and effectiveness reviews of sales activities and territory analysis, in addition to developing territory plans with your Associate Director of Sales
- Understands the healthcare industry and market dynamics, trends, competitors, regulations and managed health care environment
- Provide additional team/peer support, such as coaching, mentoring, advising or training fellow team members as needed
- Follow all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of all activities
- Uses selling, presentation, influencing, listening and questioning skills to best present assigned product(s) and fully understand physician/clinician and patient needs, expectations, challenges and other constraints
- Complete business plans, expense reports and all required administrative reports on time and as requested
- Maintain all customer information in sales database and update routinely
- Attend sales meetings, training programs and medical conferences as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 Years successful pharmaceutical sales experience including 2 Years of specialty (i.e. Oncology or Hematology)
- Hematology experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful sales results and ability to meet or exceed objectives
- Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required
- Must live within the territory
- Some nights and weekends required
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.