HR Systems Analyst
The HR Systems Analyst is a member of the HR Technology team supporting Human Resources applications across multiple functions. This role will be key in the success of a growing HR Operations & Technology function at Seagen.
This position will join a team of HR professionals collaborating across multiple groups to support the functional and technical needs. This individual will provide strategic and tactical consultation on technology and process. In this role, you will be responsible to execute the HR Technology roadmap and partner with IT organization on enterprise technology projects. Additionally, you will support initiatives aimed at automation and integration of HR data across multiple systems, as well as efficient execution of workflows and related business processes. The position requires solid technical foundation, domain knowledge, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to clearly communicate technical information to a non-technical audience. Through this work, you will contribute to delivering a powerful employee experience, improve the effectiveness of Seagen, and impact the lives of people with cancer.
- Partnership with functional leads for each product within the Human Resources
- Provides analytic and system admin support for HR technology needs of various levels of complexity up to and including large, multi-year, cross-functional projects
- Collaborates in the planning, design, configuration, and deployment of new applications, as well as enhancements to existing applications
- Leads analysis activities for HR technology projects, including business and process analysis, user interviews, requirements workshops, data, and document analysis
- Assesses, defines scope, and provides solution options/recommendations in concert with the HR Technology Manager for technology projects and enhancement efforts
- Works with internal and external customers to elicit and document requirements. These include, but are not limited to, business requirements, use cases / user stories, functional requirements, configuration requirements, data and reporting requirements and integration requirements
- Creates or contributes to test case development and execution. Leads testing efforts during new technology deployments and system upgrades
- Facilitates the collection, analysis and prioritization of enhancement requests
- Provides insights and recommendations to the HR Technology Manager related to the development of new standards and best practices for business analysis
- Author and refine system support documentation throughout every phase of the systems life
- Develop effective working relationships with our internal customers and vendors during project meetings, on-site visits and conference calls
- Ability to negotiate conflicts and complex issues to an expeditious and satisfactory resolution for both our internal customers and vendors
- Assesses, defines scope, identifies risk and provides solution options/recommendations for technology projects
- experience implementing HR technology projects and supporting current systems as a business analyst and/or system administrator. This includes facilitating requirements elicitation sessions, writing requirements specifications, and conducting prioritization exercises
- Highly organized, with proven track record of successfully representing user needs on complex projects with minimum supervision
- Proven ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, evaluate options and propose solutions to complex issues
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to assess user requests to determine true underlying needs
- In depth knowledge of analysis, facilitation and information gathering techniques
- Knowledge of integration setup and management with products such as Boomi and/or SAP IC
- Demonstrated experience driving to consensus while working with multiple customers with competing priorities
- Experience working in the life sciences industry
- Background in HRIS sustainment and implementation projects
- Strong background with HR systems (HRIS, ATS, LMS & Compensation)
- Experience with the following software systems: SAP SuccessFactors EC & ECP, SAP Compensation, SAP Talent Management, Reporting, Jobvite Applicant Tracking, Cornerstone LMS
- Experience working with cross functional teams and with senior leaders
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork, and communication skills
- Understanding of Agile project management methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.