Senior Oncology Account Manager ADCETRIS Baton Rouge, LA and Jackson, MS
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
The Senior Oncology Account Manager will report to the Division Manager and will be responsible for attaining sales forecast goals in their assigned territory. They will be accountable for promoting their assigned brand in a clinical and compliant manner.
- Ability to Execute a Plan of Action (POA) marketing strategies, which includes delivering, approved branded sales messages, executing planned programs, scheduling and following-up with medical educational programs, and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- Responsible for servicing and managing accounts, which includes ensuring product access, triage reimbursement issues, and maintaining product contracts
- Providing feedback on marketing strategy and effectiveness reviews of sales activities and territory analysis, in addition to developing territory plans with your Division Manager
- Understands the healthcare industry and market dynamics, trends, competitors, regulations and managed health care environment
- Provide additional team/peer support, such as coaching, mentoring, advising or training fellow team members
- Follow all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of all activities
- Uses selling, presentation, influencing, listening and questioning skills to best present assigned product(s) and fully understand physician/clinician and patient needs, expectations, challenges and other constraints
- Complete business plans, expense reports and all required administrative reports on time and as requested
- Maintain all customer information in sales database and update routinely
- Attend sales meetings, training programs and medical conventions as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 Years successful pharmaceutical sales experience including 2 Years of specialty (i.e. Oncology or Immunology)
- Oncology therapeutic area knowledge /experience strongly preferred
- Hematology experience preferred
- Proven track record of successful sales results and ability to meet or exceed objectives
- Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required
- Must live within the territory
- Some nights and weekends required
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Seagen requires that all newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.