Manager Commercial Packaging Operations
Seagen is seeking a highly motivated Packaging professional to join our team and drive EU commercial packaging and labelling in close collaboration with the Sr Mgr. of Commercial Supply Operations in the US – to whom this role reports. This role will manage the planning and execution of commercial label and packaging operations for global supply in the EU. The incoming candidate is expected to have extensive knowledge across many functional areas and resources related to CMC and commercialization activities. You must also be able to build and maintain exceptional partnerships with all internal and external stakeholders and lead discussions, problem-solving efforts, and process improvements to ensure supply goals are met or exceeded.
- Manage relationships with CMO partners focused on commercial packaging in Europe
- Streamline tech transfer of packaging activities from US to EU CMOs
- Drive issue resolutions for technical and compliance issues pertaining to packaging and labelling in Europe
- Collaborate closely with Technical Operations colleagues in Europe – in Quality and Manufacturing – in order to address and resolve issues
- Act as the information nexus between the US Packaging team, Supply Chain & Tech Ops colleagues in the US and in Europe, and external partners with regards to commercial labelling and packaging operations
- Lead and participates in various projects with both internal and external teams related to Commercial Packaging Operations,
- Execute on program deliverables, ensure follow-up of any action items and other administrative responsibilities as required.
- Provide support and collaboration on packaging and labeling related themes in for products in This includes validation projects, qualification protocols, specification and GMP documents.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Manufacturing or Supply Ops with a focus on Packaging Operations
- Labelling experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational, verbal and technical written communication skills, as well as interpersonal, and negotiation skills are essential.
- Skilled commercial packaging and labeling (primary and secondary) operations/project management of small molecules.
- Working knowledge of packaging and labeling operations of biologics, and other compounds.
- Blister packaging experience is a plus
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project and other project management tools
- Working knowledge of cGMP and 21 CFR Part 11 is required
- Ability to travel ~10%
BS/BA Degree in a business or life science field
PMP credential and experience with latest PM tools, software and processes highly valued
As a leading employer in our industry, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.