Sales Operations Analyst
As part of the sales operations team, the Sales Operations Analyst will play a key role in the commercial success for Seattle Genetics. This position will support all aspects of sales operations for the sales teams, as it relates to Sales Operations and technology that is utilized for field enablement of day to day sales activity to include Veeva CRM.
The Sales Operations Analyst will be a key role in supporting the success of field sales organization. This position will support all aspects of business operations for the sales team as it relates to Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Technology Integration, Targeting and Data Stewardship.
- Provide ongoing operational support of the sales force automation/customer relationship management system and processes
- Conceptualize, develop and maintain field and HQ facing CRM and sales reporting dashboards
- Partner with other commercial team members to understand business needs, propose solutions and lead the development of projects
- Deliver regular reporting and ad hoc analyses of such topics as product sales and other business performance metrics
- Provide support for customer targeting, field sizing and structure and territory alignments
- Contribute complimentary support to sales goal modeling and incentive compensation plan design
- Ensure ongoing data quality and optimized database structure for use in the customer master
- Support the acquisition of new data sources and the management of existing data streams into the SeaGen data warehouse
- Work cross-functionally with numerous internal teams, such as Marketing, Global Market Insights (GMI), Information Technology and Finance
- Participate in variety of special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree preferred with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, IT or other computer related disciplines
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in data management, business analyses and microstrategy hands-on development
- Strong understanding of statistics and modeling techniques, as well as knowledge of statistical analysis software
- High level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Understanding of database technology and experience with query (business intelligence tools)
- Fundamental understanding of SFDC CRM applications (Veeva preferred)
- Work closely with the Information Technology group to determine optimum solutions
- Experience administering IT applications that support Commercial Operations
- Ability to develop complex reports and model workflow with technology solutions a plus
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or related industry is preferred
- Must be “hands-on” and ready to roll up their sleeves to deliver immediate results
- Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand frameworks and presentations
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Attention to detail; strong prioritization, communication and organization skills; solid team player
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.