Scientist/Senior Scientist Pharmaceutical Sciences
Seagen is looking for a motivated Scientist/Senior Scientist to work in Pharmaceutical Sciences group. The successful candidate will work as part of a productive team to develop methods using various analytical techniques that will improve our understanding of process related impurities and align with industry best practices. The scientist will be responsible for representing the Impurity group on cross-functional teams where he/she will be integral in developing the impurity control strategy.
- Work independently as well as part of team to bring in new technologies to advance our understanding of the impurities in our products
- Work as part of the team to develop and qualify robust impurity assays to detect impurities in product
- Represent group on program teams where she will lead impurity specific activities (testing, transfer, qualification, near and long-term program activities, regulatory input and impurity control strategy)
- Collaborate with members of the impurity group, BPAS and Pharmaceutical Sciences and influence external partners such as Quality, and CMC regulatory
- Participate and present data at various working groups, and share responsibility for project milestones
- Scientist: B.S. and 10 years; M.S and 8 years; PhD and 0-3 years in Molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, cell biology or related field
- Senior Scientist: B.S. and 14 years; M.S and 11 years; PhD and 3 years in Molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, cell biology or related field
- Proficient in development and execution of robust ELISAs
- Experience in qPCR analysis
- Prepares documents such as qualification protocols, qualification reports, and data reports
- Great problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Automation experience
- Some industry experience
- Experience developing HCP ELISAs and supporting reagents
- Experience in 2-D gel analysis
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.