Manager, Human Resources DACH
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
The Human Resources Manager will provide strong HR support and guidance to Seagen Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH). She/he will be the first point of contact for all employees in their area and the HR adviser to the local leadership teams. She/he will be the champion of the Company’s Global HR policies as well as relied upon to apply country social legislations and local best practices. The Human Resources Manager will ensure that HR processes will be fully integrated, efficiently communicated and implemented locally.
- Be the first point of contact to all local employees in the cluster/region for HR related matters
- Partner closely with the HRBP Europe on the delivery of key HR initiatives where appropriate (performance management, development plans, change management, employee relations, etc.)
- Advise managers and employees on moderately complex people matters that require sound knowledge of HR policies, procedures while considering local legislation differences in the region
- Actively engage with employees and establish effective partnerships with local leaders, serving as a trustful and reliable HR partner
- As a subject matter expert to coach, train and guide managers on company-wide Talent Management processes and tools, including compensation planning, effectively applying deep knowledge of Seagens’s compensation philosophy to address business needs and drive equitable outcomes
- Be the point of contact for people tools, processes, programs or projects on behalf of the HR function
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve processes or practices that result in tangible business improvements
- Ensure that Global policies are adapted, legally compliant and implemented in the different countries
- Ensure timely employment offer contract and collaborate with the International C&B team for all benefits communication and implementation
- Encourage people managers to create a culture of equity and inclusion
- Drive, in partnership with the hiring managers, the staffing efforts in the region
- Proactively identify hot spots related to overall organizational effectiveness and health (e.g., diversity recruiting, turnover, promotion rates, etc.) and propose actions to address and prevent recurrence
- Ensure the integration and onboarding of new hires in collaboration with the regional HR team
- Collaborate with Finance and the Regional HR team to ensure flawless payroll process
- 4+ years of professional Human Resources experience in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and collaborative culture
- Experience in life sciences or biotechnology is preferred
- Strong local labor law expertise
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis
- Excellent Interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong project and change management skills to effectively socialize and execute HR and business change
- Demonstrate ability to partner with Leaders and develop solutions that optimize the employee experience as well as the organizational health
- Possesses intellectual curiosity; brings insight into the team & business
- Fluent in German and English
- Thorough understanding of local compliance, as well as a sound ethical approach to business
As a leading employer in our industry, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.Seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.