Senior Director, Distributor Management, CEE & LATAM
As an integral member of the International & European Commercial team and wider Regional Leadership team, the Head of Distributor Management will build and lead our business with partners and distributors both in Europe (Central Eastern Europe/Greece) and LATAM. The role requires a leader to provide vision, motivation, support & influence to drive commercial & launch objectives in order to ensure all patients who stand to benefit from our innovative medicines will have the chance to do so.
- Develop business plans and sustainable forecasts together with members of the International Operations, Value Access & Pricing and Marketing functions.
- Ensure all plans are developed and executed in accordance with Seagen’s ethical, legal and compliance framework and governance and in line with all applicable laws, regulations and applicable codes.
- Drive development and execution of commercial strategy and action plans for oncology products in CEE/Greece and LATAM.
- Ensure well-functioning medical, marketing & sales teams with our distributors. Support and drive Operational Excellence.
- Plan and develop business plans and sustainable forecasts for CEE/Greece and LATAM
- Develop, implement, and maintain the required infrastructure to meet business goals, assure appropriate resourcing at a Seagen and distributor level.
- Closely support & partner with relevant Europe/International and Global teams for all impending launches in different countries.
- Partner with Medical Affairs, Value Access & Pricing and Corporate Planning to ensure a positive policy environment.
- Establish effective working relationships with opinion leaders in major countries, and other internal and external key stakeholders.
- Input in contracting and contract renewals with the distributor organization.
- Foster close collaboration with global product teams, corporate development and regional teams to develop distributor strategies, drive synergies and consistency.
- Participate actively in the European Leadership Team and contribute to this high performing team to drive business forward.
- Represent the ELT, business teams and local market perspective in international launch and project teams. Represent the leadership team of Seagen internally and externally.
- Role model leadership essentials and support strong Seagen culture and core values.
- MBA or Advanced science degree (MD, Pharm D, PhD, business administration) preferred.
- Demonstrated successful product launch experience in highly competitive markets required.
- Knowledge and experience in the specialty care, ideally in Oncology, Breast Cancer and Urothelial cancer (Uro oncology).
- Relevant knowledge of Eastern Europe & LATAM cultures and Health Care Systems.
- Direct experience and proven track record of managing Distributors to drive and achieve business /commercial objectives required.
- Fast learning abilities and cultural sensitivity and willingness to adapt are essential.
- Relevant pharmaceutical industry experience to include expertise in marketing & sales strategy, market access and operations. Field sales management or other field-based management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans. Experience with pharmaceutical regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities.
- Track record of successful budget management with an understanding of revenue forecasting and expense budget planning and tracking.
- Proven planning skills, routinely anticipates and plans for alternative/unlikely scenarios.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, internally and externally.
- Extensive understanding and interest and wish to build relationships with key healthcare stakeholders in the Eastern European Countries.
- Ability to lead, work in and contribute to high performance cross-functional teams that mostly work remotely.
- Good communication and presentation skills and experience.