Field Access Manager Netherlands
Currently, Seagen is quickly growing in Europe. Our infrastructure now includes a group of six operating affiliates located in different countries. The Benelux affiliate is based at Schiphol, the Netherlands.
The team in the Benelux is looking for a Field Access Manager with a “can do” attitude. We’d like to strengthen our team with a passionate colleague and team player who will work with hospitals and insurance companies to overcome different access barriers at hospital level. We enjoy working with like-minded colleagues who want to join forces to improve the lives of patients. This is a unique chance to be involved in building a new affiliate and shape a new role.
As a Field Access Manager, the Netherlands, you will help secure broad patient access to Seagen products at hospital level. This includes supporting national market access processes, providing strategic knowledge about the market landscape as well as monitoring the changes in market access policies and legislations in the Netherlands.
The main purpose of this role is to implement access strategies to achieve and maintain optimal patient access for our oncology products. You will be Seagen’s point of contact for hospitals on reimbursement matters. Together with our stakeholders you will develop plans to overcome local access barriers. Gathering competitive intelligence information will be critical to be successful in your role.
You will proactively provide information and advice to the product team about relevant market access related developments and act on requests from the product team.The position is field based and will report into the Director, Value, Access & Pricing – Benelux.
- Develop and implement market access strategies at the hospital level to demonstrate the value of Seagen’s products
- Develop access solutions and work with insurance companies and hospitals to implement those solutions at the hospital level
- Responsible for gaining insights (new developments, trends) regarding reimbursement matters and access to oncology care in hospitals
- Development of regional/account business plans for the implementation of market access relevant activities
- Develop forecast models and budget impact calculations which can help secure funding at hospital level and can contribute to Netherlands demand forecasting
- Identification and segmentation of regional stakeholders (e.g. decision-makers and opinion leaders at health insurance companies, association representatives, hospital pharmacists)
- Establish constructive relationships with KOL’s, key institutions, authorities
- Tracks legislation and regulations with respect to Dutch market access
- Support the development & implementation of supply chain strategies in the Dutch market
- Gather competitive intelligence
- Degree (MSc, PhD or PharmD) in Health Economics, Health Research or in a Pharmaceutical, Biological or Life Sciences subject or a relevant related discipline
- 3+ years of experience within the field of Market Access, Health Economics, Hospital Financing
- Strategic thinking: Demonstrated ability to propose and execute a strategic plan
- Previous experience with market access related activities is required
- Strong relationship with market access stakeholders in the Netherlands
- Oncology market knowledge from a commercial and clinical studies perspective is preferred
- Experience with Dutch pharmaco-economics/health outcomes research is very beneficial
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Business fluency in English and Dutch
As a leading employer in our industry, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.Seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment.