PharmD Fellow: Oncology Clinical Scientist
This position will have the opportunity to work directly on novel antibody-drug conjugates in hematologic malignancies and/or solid tumors. Within Clinical Development, the successful candidate will function as a scientific and medical resource and as a clinical scientist fellow for ongoing clinical trials in oncology.
The fellow will have the opportunity to provide support across Seattle Genetics’ broad portfolio, including late stage agents such as ADCETRIS® (brentuximab vedotin), PADCEV® (enfortumab vedotin), and TUKYSA® (tucatinib), as well as the early stage pipeline.
- Contribute to the execution of clinical trials through work within the Clinical Trials Management, Clinical Project Management, and Clinical Research teams
- Contribute to the development of clinical protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, and clinical study reports
- Contribute to the strategic development of early and late stage clinical programs
- Contribute to clinical study teams and provide appropriate scientific oversight for ongoing clinical studies
- Evaluate safety, pharmacology, and efficacy data from ongoing and completed studies
- Prepare presentations for Investigator Meetings, Advisory Boards, and Steering Committee Meetings
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare summaries to support clinical development programs
- Function as the scientific and medical resource for design and interpretation of clinical and preclinical data to support existing and new development candidates
We are looking for someone who:
- Demonstrates a passion for helping patients with cancer and for the science of oncology
- Has a strong leadership presence with an ability to work effectively with other clinical and scientific leaders
- Has a collaborative style with internal company leadership, external development partners, and investigators/medical professionals
- Is a team player and works well in a team environment as a key contributor
- Has a global perspective and mindset, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues from a myriad of cultures, backgrounds, and geographies
- PharmD required
- Clinical oncology experience: 1-2 years of industry experience in oncology drug development preferred
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To learn more about the Seattle Genetics Fellowship program, please visit: https://bit.ly/3k8yaiW
Application deadline is Wednesday, November 25th. Please include include the following with your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Intent
- 3 Professional References (phone number and email) upon formal request
Additional questions? Please email email@example.com.