Principal HRIS Analyst (SAP SuccessFactors ECP)
Seagen is a global, multi-product biotechnology company dedicated to developing and commercializing transformative cancer medicines. As the industry leader in antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) technology, we pioneered a new generation in the science of harnessing antibodies to deliver cell-killing agents directly to cancer cells. Seagen’s dedication to improving the lives of cancer patients goes beyond science, and we believe that every employee has a role in contributing to this mission. By working together with a shared dedication and diverse perspectives, we are able to reach our full potential and make a real difference in the world. Seagen is a fast-growing company and has an abundance of opportunities available for you to grow your career. Put your passion to work at Seagen and join us!
The Principal Solution Analyst, SAP Employee Central Payroll (ECP) is responsible for producing solution design, documentation, and successful delivery of SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll. This role’s primary responsibility will be to ensure that the ECP solution design approach results in sustainable processes necessary to support accurate bi-weekly payroll in the US. This role manages business requirements documents (BRD), functional specifications and also designs and configures platforms to support business requirements. The position has a combination of strong business acumen, application domain knowledge and the ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business language. This role will assist the payroll team with gap analysis / process definition and system enhancements and will provide a high level of service for break-fix incidents and requests. The Principal Solution Analyst will partner with the payroll and Payroll, Finance and HR business leads to ensure that all projects, enhancements, and incidents are properly prioritized, documented, designed, tested and implemented, ensuring the highest level of quality.
- Configure and provide technical support for SAP SuccessFactors modules and integrations including Employee Central Payroll, BSI and WorkForce Software for time management
- Provide excellent and timely support for production and integration issues
- Design, set-up, and test prototype and production payroll solutions and ensure that all the pieces work together seamlessly
- Serve as a liaison between Payroll, HR and IT to gather requirements, manage development, perform testing and migration of changes or new features to Production
- Document the workflows of existing processes to identify and recommend process and system improvements
- Develop business requirements and functional specifications for changes or new features requested by the business
- Work closely with internal audit and IT teams to ensure the SAP SuccessFactors system and processes are compliant with SOX controls and industry best practices
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Expert knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors ECP and related functionality, coupled with strong analytical skills and a good understanding of information technology and software life cycle concepts and processes
- Strong implementation experience with at least two large SAP Success factors Employee Central Payroll implementations
- Strong understanding of global payroll business principles and requirements
- Proven ability to gather business requirements and translate them into functional and technical solutions
- Strong technical experience with various modules within SAP SuccessFactors ECP, including BSI tax factory, off-cycle payroll definition and processing, garnishment definition, integrations with benefits, time management
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e., Pivot Charts, Pivot Tables, Formatting, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to comfortably operate in an environment with multiple stakeholders at many levels
- Ability to drive decisions, deliver results and meet deadlines while prioritizing and managing multiple tasks
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with the ability to identify potential issues from multiple perspectives
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, and as an integral part of its public health and safety measures, Seagen requires that all newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 before commencing employment, subject to reasonable accommodation and other requirements of applicable federal, state, and local law.