Manager Corporate Security Analyst
Seattle Genetics (SeaGen) is seeking a Manager/Corporate Security Analyst (CSA). In this newly created role, the incumbent will have the responsibility to aid in the development of a robust worldwide security program to secure personnel, facilities, and intellectual property. The main focus of this role will be to develop and promote tactical and proactive security strategies that facilitate compliance, reduce friction, remove roadblocks, and promote innovation.
The Manager/ CSA will administer these security strategies through the application of security best practices, analysis, policy creation and enforcement, travel risk management, employee education, vulnerability assessment and all governance, compliance, and risk aspects of corporate security. This role will collaborate with external groups (e.g., federal, state, local law enforcement and emergency services) as well as partner with cross-functional groups/internal stakeholders.
- Develop corporate security analytical framework to support multiple functions of the corporate security program
- Provide real-time security analysis of worldwide threats and risks to Seattle Genetics personnel, facilities, and intellectual property
- Deliver business aligned intelligence report writing, assessments, and briefings to include geographic, biographic, and psychological profiles
- Administer travel risk management program
- Assist with development of security training and security policy
- Acts as a strategic member of the insider threat working group
- Acts as an integral stakeholder within the business continuity program
- Works with outside consultants and vendors as appropriate for independent security audits
- Acts as primary liaison between corporate security and cyber/IT, to include collaboration on penetration testing
- Works with Director of Corporate Security to implement an overall security program, including programs for the physical security of employees and visitors
- Minimum of five years of security experience with a corporation and/or law enforcement, military, intelligence, or private security organization
- Minimum of three years of experience as an analyst focused on security/intelligence risk analysis, development, and implementation within a corporate or government agency environment, in a rapidly growing organization preferred
- Business acumen
- Demonstrated experience and expertise with analytic tradecraft, threat management, data metrics & analytics, security policy development, finished security/intelligence reports/writing and products, and security awareness training development
- Career Analyst Program (CAP) certified
- Insider threat program experience and/or CERT Carnegie Mellon Certificate
- Corporate travel risk management experience
- Familiarity with cyber issues and information security to include security penetration testing
- The ability to be flexible and work through the absence of established processes
- Ability to partner with internal stakeholder groups as well as a variety of vendors/contractors to deliver and implement change
- Strong judgement and decision-making skills
- The ability to be on call 24/7 to respond to company-related security incidents and to travel domestically and internationally as needed
- The ability to successfully deal with ambiguity and operate in the grey
- The ability to successfully earn/build trust with relevant stakeholders, colleagues, and peers
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.