Research Associate III LC-MS/MS
We have an exciting opportunity in the Quantitative Pharmacology and Disposition department for a research associate that will contribute to quantitative LC-MS/MS analysis and sample preparation. The ideal candidate will have experience with quantifying small molecules via LC-MS/MS from multiple biological matrices (plasma, urine, and tissues). The candidate will work in a highly collaborative environment requiring independence in lab-based work, good communication skills, and the ability to multitask. Previous LC-MS/MS experience with either small or large molecule analysis required.
- Quantitative small molecule bioanalysis using LC-MS/MS, from experimental design through reporting of data
- Designing and executing in vitro stability experiments
- Development of novel small molecule extraction assays as well as LC-MS/MS methods
- Routine maintenance, operation, and troubleshooting of LC-MS/MS systems.
- Analysis and interpretation of data
- Contributes to and/or authors reports and data presentations
- B.S. in relevant field with 3+ years’ relevant lab experience or M.S. with 1+ years’ experience in an industrial or academic setting
- Experience in small molecule extraction from a range of biological matrices including but not limited to plasma, tumor, tissues, and urine
- Experience with liquid chromatography and tandem mass spectrometry
- Experience in quantitative analysis from complex biological matrices
- Ability to perform routine tasks independently and commitment to high quality analytics, documentation, and communication
- Team player and solution-oriented, with strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and time-management skills
- High amount of independence in daily operations
- Experience with antibody-drug conjugates is a plus
- Proficiency with electronic data analysis and communication tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Prism) and/or electronic notebook systems
- Desire to learn new techniques and work in a fast-paced environment
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.