Clinical Trial Transparency Associate
This position provides operational and technical support to maintain compliance with clinical trial transparency and data disclosure requirements and regulations. Key responsibilities include managing timely, accurate, consistent, and responsible disclosure of clinical trial information globally.
- Collaborates with study team medical writers with the initial registration and maintenance of applicable clinical trials on public databases, including results reporting when appropriate
- Provides support to clinical study teams to ensure compliance with defined timelines for disclosure activities on public databases
- Maintains master cross-project disclosure plan for management and tracking workflow related to trial transparency
- Participates in disclosure and transparency planning activities and manages multiple projects across development programs
- Contributes to process improvement by refining work instructions, training materials, and procedures as needed
- Stays informed of evolving policies and best practices in the area of clinical trial transparency and data disclosure
- 2 years’ experience in project management or related field; drug development industry experience preferred
- Familiarity with transparency requirements and/or clinical trial documents desirable
- Strong communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task under evolving timelines and prioritize multiple requests
- BA/BS degree or higher
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and Outlook; experience with Adobe Acrobat and Sharepoint a plus
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.