Change Management Specialist
The Change Management Specialist is responsible for developing and executing upon change management strategies for IT department initiatives. They will work closely with key stakeholders across the company and with project teams to support successful adoption of change and deliver the best possible experience for end users.
The ideal candidate will bring creative problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to the Change Management Office within the IT department. They will be comfortable with ambiguity and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Plan and execute change management and communications activities for a portfolio of IT projects, initiatives, and other changes
- Work closely with project team members, project sponsors, change champions, end users, and others on change management activities such as sponsor alignment, change impact assessments, leadership alignment, creation and execution of change management plans, and adoption metrics
- Establish and support adoption risk mitigation and reinforcement plans
- Work with project leads to establish and document business success criteria and associated adoption metrics
- Develop and execute communication strategies and plans, and end user communications
- Collaborate with training team members to assess requirements, design training, and ensure alignment with change management strategy
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of change management standards, tools, and templates
- Engage change champions and other user groups, leveraging informal leaders to influence successful organizational change
- Serve in an advisory capacity for projects without full change management support
- Facilitate focus groups and work sessions with diverse stakeholder groups
- Provide mentorship to other change practitioners, both within and outside the CMO
- 3-5 years of experience in dedicated change management roles, driving awareness and adoption at an enterprise scale OR
- 5-7 years of experience in professional roles with a change management component, driving awareness and adoption at an enterprise scale
- Strong presentation, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in workshop facilitation
- Demonstrated ability to quickly develop rapport and collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and resolve issues independently
- Experience managing complex relationships
- Strong understanding of project management principles
- Strong familiarity with Office 365
- Experience working on IT projects as a member of the project team
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple concurrent cross-functional projects and initiatives as a dedicated change manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in pharma/med device/biotech or healthcare
- Familiarity with SmartSheet
- Organizational change management certification (Prosci, CCMP, etc.)
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.