Regional Market Access Manager, Spain
Seagen has submitted a Marketing Authorization Application to EMA for tucatinib, a highly selective tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI), for HER2+ metastatic breast cancer patients in Europe. Currently, Seagen is building its infrastructure in Europe, which includes a group of 6 operating Affiliates located in different countries, that will allow the commercialization of tucatinib.
As a Regional Access Manager, Spain, you will be responsible for granting access to Seagen products in specific regions and key accounts, supporting national market access process, providing strategic knowledge about regional healthcare systems market landscape as well as monitoring the changes in market access policies and legislations at the regions.
- Design market access strategy, value proposition and action plan for each region aligned with the national and global strateg
- Lead projects to submit access dossiers to regulatory authorities at the region and at key accounts applying high standards of operational excellence
- Implement approved market access plan for the region including preparation and submission of relevant value dossier as required considering current health environment and applicable regulations
- Ensure appropriate vigilance on any environment and/or competitor’s information impacting market access activities and update appropriate cross functional team
- Build and leverage strong networks and relationships with key customers, key opinion leaders and individual and institutional key decision makers, to optimize the positioning and messaging of Seagen products and facilitate the co-creation of value propositions with customers
- Enrich national brand and market access strategy and value proposition providing insight about the regional needs and proposing improvements
- Maintain constant communication and cross functionality with other functions working on the region
- Integrate regional access plan within the region overall plan
- Min. 5 years of MedTech/Biotech/pharmaceutical experience in a market access role
- Strategic thinking: Demonstrated ability to propose and execute a regional strategic plan
- Excellent analytical skills, judgment, and problem-solving skills; Ability to analyze data, identify opportunities and challenges and to anticipate these in a proactive and prospective manner.
- Strong negotiations skills
- Experience implementing contracting models
- Courage to challenge accepted trends
- Rigorous, organized, and respecting timelines and deadlines
- Innovative mindset to design/propose innovative value propositions: price or services
- Depth understanding of the regional and national market access environment and health system
- Good communication skills (oral and writing). English desirable.
- Solid understanding of commercial, medical functions and back up roles such us (regulatory, legal, financial) and how these contribute to a successful a patient access approach
- Must live in one of these regions: North (Basque, Galicia, Madrid), South (Andalusia), West (Barcelona, Valencia)
- University degree, ideally in Health Economics