Senior Manager Managed Markets Insights & Analytics
As part of the Commercial Operations Team, the Senior Manager, Managed Markets Insights & Analytics will support all aspects of managed markets business operations as it relates to access-related business intelligence dashboards, reporting, and access analytics. He/she will proactively direct and manage the delivery of access (IDN, GPO, Payer, Contracting, Pathway) insights through advanced business intelligence assets and high-quality reporting. Create standardized and custom reports to provide insights that support managed markets and cross-brand sales leadership. Drive cross-brand access and organizational alignment through the delivery of key insights and analytics.
As a manager within the Commercial Operations Reporting and Analytics department, you will work to help advance and scale our capabilities to support our rapidly growing top-tier biotechnology company.
This role will support our current and future suite of pipeline products currently in development, providing direct access reporting and analytics support for our Managed Markets Directors.
This position reports into the Director, Sales and Managed Markets Operations.
- Create standardization across key access related commercial data sources by further establishing a single-source of truth for managed markets; leveraging Power BI reporting and our commercial data warehouse
- Advance Integrated Delivery Network (IDN), Group Purchasing Organization (GPO), Contracting, and Payer related reporting capabilities within Power BI
- Measure the impact of brand related Pathway and Payer/Formulary changes; including key competitors to assist the team in the development of more effective access related strategies
- Insights & Analytics: Develop and story-tell managed markets reports to inform access-related business decisions. Drive decision making by influencing strategic partners across commercial and sales leadership, commercial operations, brand teams, legal, and other departments
- Conduct ad hoc data analyses; measure KPIs; handle tracking to plan and identify performance gaps
- Provide analytics and data support to the Specialty Pharmacy / Specialty Distributor team
- Analyze contracts and support other contract related projects to ensure business cases are well informed and reviewed
- Lead the development and management of GPO based performance metrics
- Business Recommendations: Leverage expert knowledge of business intelligence and sales reporting tools to identify gaps and offer remedies for underperforming areas to meet performance objectives. Must be able to “story tell” the data to senior leaders. Conduct regular business reviews with senior leadership
- Business Intelligence Operations: Manage the daily delivery of accurate managed markets business intelligence dashboards. Partner with managed markets directors, brand, and sales leads to ensure the effective use of managed markets business intelligence dashboards
- Customer Data Stewardship: Lead the execution and continuous data stewardship efforts for key managed markets customer attributes. Work cross-functionally with the CRM team and field-based Managed Markets Team to ensure short- and long-term accuracy of the data
Operational Support: Participate in a variety of special projects as needed such as providing complimentary support to the cross-brand sales analytics team
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical, biotech, or related industry is preferred
- Pharmaceutical sales and/or account-based Managed Markets experience is a plus
- 5+ years of marketing or commercial analytics related experience in a data rich environment
- 2+ years of oncology related market access analytics experience
- 2+ years of experience leveraging business intelligence tools (Power BI, MicroStrategy, Tableau)
- 2+ years of experience leading a team of direct reports
- Strong understanding of the US payer landscape
- Fundamental understanding of SFDC CRM applications (Veeva preferred)
- High-level of proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong verbal and written communication/ presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply data and analyses to drive high impact business decisions
- Bachelor’s degree with specialization in Business, MIS, or Marketing
- MBA Preferred
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.