Medical Director Clinical Development - Ladiratuzumab vedotin
This position is for Medical Director within the LIV-1 program. This position will be responsible for supporting clinical trials and the development strategy for Ladiratuzumab vedotin and related development activities. The successful candidate will report to the VP of Clinical Development and should have demonstrated proficiency in leading clinical trials and supporting development programs. The successful candidate should also be adept at managing relationships across collaborations and with the external clinical community.
- Lead clinical study teams and ensure appropriate medical monitoring and investigator engagement for ongoing clinical studies
- Lead development and maintenance of clinical documents (e.g. protocols and amendments, investigator brochures, clinical study reports)
- Lead development of clinical study documents to be used in regulatory interactions and filings
- Develop manuscripts, abstracts and presentations for scientific meetings
- Advise on and drive current and future clinical development plans within internal and joint development teams to execute the strategic long-term vision for the program
- Evaluate safety, pharmacology, and efficacy data from ongoing and completed studies to inform clinical strategy
- Conduct literature reviews and prepare summaries to support clinical development strategies
- Has a strong leadership presence and the ability to work effectively with other clinical and scientific leaders
- Demonstrates a passion for helping patients with cancer and for the science of oncology
- Has a collaborative style with internal company leadership, external development partners and investigators/medical professionals
- Is a team player, works well in a team environment both as a leader and a key contributor
- Has a global perspective and mindset, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues from myriad cultures, backgrounds, and geographies
- 2-5 years industry experience in oncology or hematology drug development
- MD with board certification in clinical oncology preferred
- Other healthcare related degree (PharmD, NP etc) with relevant experience will be considered
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle Genetics is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seattle Genetics, please visit www.seattlegenetics.com.
Seattle Genetics is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.