Medical Writing Specialist
The Medical Writing Specialist position is responsible for performing quality reviews and editing clinical documents, regulatory submissions, medical/scientific publications, and other related documents.
- Performs detailed QC review checks of clinical and regulatory documents, tables, publications, annual reports, literature summaries, submission sections, and internal documents
- Interprets clinical data and literature as needed to perform QC duties
- Proofreads or edits documents in accordance with company style guide
- Verifies that document content is consistent with internal standards and related health authority guidelines
- May troubleshoot formatting, functionality, and presentation of documents and templates as needed
- Assists writers or other team members with document development and related supportive tasks as needed
- BA or BS College degree
- 3-5 years quality control experience
- Excellent use of English language
- Expertise in Microsoft Office and understanding of Acrobat/PDF software
- Excellent language skills (reading, writing, editing, team communication)
- Possesses knowledge of AMA Manual of Style, other style guides, and any guidelines related to assigned projects
- BA or BS in Life Sciences preferred
- Experience in medical editing a plus
- 1-3+ years relevant industry (biotech, pharmaceutical, CRO/CMO or similar) experience
As the leading employer in our industry in the Pacific Northwest, Seagen is proud to offer a competitive total compensation package as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the whole lives of our employees and their families. Benefits include medical, vision and dental coverage, group and supplemental life insurance, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and much more. To learn more about Seagen, please visit www.seagen.com.
Seagen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.