Patient Collections Representative I
We are looking for experienced Call Center / Collections Representatives and are offering competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package! This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity and is NOT a contract assignment! Apply today for immediate consideration!
A Patient Collections Representative I is responsible for receiving inbound and outbound calls with the use of an automated dialing system and offering support and assistance in helping resolve delinquent outstanding balances.
- Provide world class Customer Service with professionalism, a one call resolution approach.
- Communicate with patients by telephone, chat or email to bring resolution to unpaid accounts.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received and update record information about financial status of customer and status of contact center effort.
- Escalate accounts to the appropriate department for review.
- Meet and maintain monthly Patient Contact Center KPIs (Patient Satisfaction Score, Quality Assurance, and Revenue Collections).
- Counseling patients and presenting options for resolving their outstanding obligations.
- Follow up with Patients to ensure that payment arrangements meet the set guidelines
- Counsel delinquent account patients to assist in finding funds to meet debt obligations.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School or some College with a focus on Medical Billing/Collections
- One year previous Call Center experience in Customer Service or Collections REQUIRED
- Professional integrity; Ability to work independently with a high level of professionalism, dedication and commitment
- Positive attitude and the desire to do the right thing for all customers
- Goal oriented
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess the ability to multi- task and work in fast paced environment.
- Basic typing skills.
- Basic PC skills, including Windows-based programs.
- Analytical ability; Ability to analyze contracts, interpret metrics and understand workflows.
Our Team Members are the key to our SCP Health's success and their health and well-being, as well as that of their families, is very important to us. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that helps our Team Members stay healthy, plan for their future and maintain a healthy work-life balance. Benefits may vary with employment status.
- Workweek - Monday through Friday!
- Prescription Coverage
- Vacation Days
- Personal Days
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
- 401(k) Savings Plan