Senior Compensation Analyst, Corporate HR
At SCP Health, what you do matters.
As part of the SCP Health team, you have an opportunity to make a difference. At our core, we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care.
Why you will love working here:
- Strong track record of providing excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment through our core values - collaboration, courage, agility, and respect.
What you’ll be doing:
The Senior Compensation Analyst is on the Human Resources (HR) team, responsible for the day-to-day administration and analytic support of various compensation plans, programs, and processes. The Senior Compensation Analyst conducts analysis and interpretation related to the organizations compensation programs for specialized areas of Total Rewards with a focus on compensation design, management, and analysis.
- Evaluates the organizations jobs, documenting responsibilities and requirements in job descriptions.
- Conducts market analysis of jobs to determine competitive positioning of the organizations pay programs, and makes recommendations for base salary structures, market adjustments, and variable pay programs.
- Participates in annual salary administration programs, including salary structure creation, maintenance, and development of incentive or salary increase budgets.
- Participates in administration of annual performance management, incentive, or salary increase programs.
- Benchmark reviews of larger groups as necessary
- Assist in managing the day-to-day administration of the equity compensation program
- Evaluate job is the market and assist with the development of market compensation guides for various segments of the business.
- Research and maintain best compensation practices
- Assist in maintaining compensation compliance on a national basis and have strong understanding of the various rules and regulations (FLSA, gender pay, over-time, leave of absence etc.)
- Maintain salary pay ranges
- Ensure compensation practices and programs reflect inclusion and diversity
- Assist in incentive plan administration including configuration in Workday, payout calculations and partnering with Finance
- Support the implementation of new compensation and Merit processes within Workday
- Assist with the creation of training materials and communications for compensation programs
- Assist with Compensation 101 training for Managers and employees
- Assist with the Bonus Plan calculations and configuration in Workday
- Participate in salary survey submissions
- Assists in developing and providing compensation metrics and analytics to Senior Leadership.
What we are looking for:
- A strong Senior Compensation Analyst with 5 or more years of progressive compensation experience
- You have 3 or more years of administration of Merit and Bonus Plan experience
- You have experience with market adjustment cost analysis
- You have obtained a BA/BS degree in mathematics, human resources, business, management or finance preferred
- You are proficient in Excel (Advanced Level) and have the analytical ability to interpret, synthesize and translate large amounts of data into meaningful information to drive change.
- You have a collaborative approach and the ability to stay organized
- You have strong analytical and qualitative skills.
- Previous experience with HRIS - Workday is preferred
- A Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) certification is preferred.
To learn more about SCP Health, please visit:
Join our social circle:
SCP Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.