Vice-President, eHealth (CORE Services Line)
JOB PROFILE SUMMARY:
Serves as the key operations resource, coordinator, and main point of contact for the application of eHealth solutions in Field Operations (i.e. CORE Service Lines). Responsibilities encompass serving as the primary operations liaison with the Staffing Operations group for the effective to assist with timely recruiting of tele-providers. Additional responsibilities include providing oversight and influence over all tele-operations activities necessary to ensure the success of telemedicine deployment within our practice settings in Hospital Medicine, Critical Care, and Emergency Medicine.
- Oversees the day to day operational responsibilities in coordination with leaders from Staffing, Credentialing, Implementation, and Field Operations, including Clinical Operations
- Engages in active collaboration with recruiting teams to drive effective recruiting outcomes.
- Monitors program level performance using a defined set of tools designed to provide management data and information relative to financial and quality/service level metrics.
- Develops and implements improvement plans to drive desired results.
- Organizes and deploys resources to establish best practices across all Telemedicine programs to promote compliance with clinical and operational objectives as defined by the SCP Health platform(s)
- Serves as the Telemedicine subject matter expert providing education and training for new and existing programs
- Assists with the implementation of policy, procedure, and protocols to facilitate communications between Hospitalists, Emergency Medicine and ICU providers, Consulting Physicians, PCPs, Nursing, related inter-disciplinary departments and post-acute care
- Coordinate and escalate clinical and/or operational provider issues to appropriate leadership channel
- In conjunction with the Group Medical Officer and EM, HM & ICU Telemedicine Clinical lead, communicates effectively and regularly with the C Suite and other client level key stakeholders.
- Participates in routine client meetings using structured data reports to communicate performance and demonstrate partnership, seeking to promote positive collaboration on client desired activities and goals.
- Work collaboratively on issues related to patient relations, complaint resolution and satisfaction innovations
- Possesses functional understanding of operational finances for identification of issues and effective decision-making
- Manages the formal Implementation process for new programs using the standardized Implementation Template and engages at the program early in the process to develop relationships, understand local culture and promote a smooth start up.
- New Business
- Contribute to the evaluation and decision to incorporate Tele
- Discovery Phase "Telemedicine Assessment based on Hospital's Infrastructure"-includes facility technical readiness
- Provider Tech Support and Hardware assessment (other tech support-hospital & vendor)
- Hospital Tech Support and assessment (completed by our vendor)
- Cart peripherals set-up at site
- Replacement parts (peripherals ordering-USB cables, chargers, headsets, replacement stethoscopes)
- Consulted on Education and standardization (Physician/Nurse Assessment & Patient Interaction)
- Consulted on standardization of how physician must complete the assessment with the Nurse (ie-Stethoscope placement, interactions with patient via video). Assist with capture of requested case review information when required.
- Serves as subject matter expert and liaison to the Staffing Ops group for the provisioning of tele-health providers
- Participates in Client introductions/demonstrations (existing client)
- Lead New Program Implementation (i.e. Cart ready, nurses trained, ER Doc training, etc.)
- Provider training/onboarding (SOC) (Includes consults request review, Dashboard review, Video review)
- Facility training (Coordinate Nurse Trainings) (i.e. ensure Nurses are assigned to attend training, online scheduling, and ensure training video is distributed, etc.
- Client satisfaction/retention; ongoing client progress reporting. Ensure adoption of the technology/service. Cataloging and sharing Nursing best practices
- Consulted on dashboard and overall performance monitoring
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Maintain a knowledge of ED, HM, and ICU operations and clinical performance benchmarks
- Administrative and/or management experience
- Proven ability to resolve conflict and align teams for a common goal
- High level of organizational skills and priority setting
- Critical thinking skills
- Project Management experience preferred but not required
- Operations experience required
- Ability to travel by air on an as needed basis, approximately 50%
EDUCATION (Required and/or Preferred):
- Bachelor or Masters Degree preferred or 3 to 5 years related experience in management/ operations role within field of Hospital Medicine or other Physician Management Practice.
FIELD OF STUDY:
- Minimum of 5 years job-related experience in the healthcare industry with specific emphasis on operations and project management.
- Experience with Provider recruitment, credentialing and scheduling preferred.
- Experience in a customer service role preferred.
- Experience with data analytics and reporting preferred.
This position is NOT intended to be hired in Colorado.
This is a remote position.