***This is a remote position**
As an Implementation Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of the implementation phases required for new and/or established hospital contracts and assigned special projects. The responsibilities include creating and assisting with the creation of project plans and managing the implementation of client's chosen Patient Engagement Solutions to meet or exceed project goals. This position specifically requires the Implementation Manager to take responsibility for all phases of a project and to successfully integrate Patient Engagement Solutions into hospital/client partners operations.
The Implementation Manager is responsible for and participates in onsite implementation meetings with hospital department directors and administration to obtain necessary insight into operations of health care facility. This position provides client facing informational sessions via conference calls, webex, and face to face meetings in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the implementation schedule for hospital and SCP Health Patient Engagement Team.
- Define best practices and processes for projects, these methodologies ensure that important activities that could impact expectations and quality are not omitted
- Ensure proper Patient Engagement Solutions processes, timeline phases, and project scope are accurately document
- Responsible for ensuring all supplies are printed, ordered, and shipped to clients to support Patient Engagement Solutions as directed by Director of Implementation
- Assist the Director of Implementation, in managing employee resources from a work assignment, performance, and general administrative perspective across their projects.
- Appropriately escalate to the Director of Implementation any project risks or issues that may jeopardize the project and/or client relationship
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Will work closely with Marketing Department regarding any Step by Steps that need to be created/modified as well as any other logo template flyers, etc.
- Working with Director of Implementations will review implementation Grids and surveys at least annually to make revisions of processes and to ensure still current.
- Records time accurately, turns in expense reports in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring research is completed on workers' comp laws to provide basic information and be knowledgeable in advance to attending onsite market meetings. Responsible for monitoring state listing annually to see if any significant changes have occurred to ensure care coordination team and field teams are informed.
Skills and Abilities:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good consensus building abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or other related field is preferred
- 5 years of experience leading small and large scale projects, preferably in a Healthcare or IT Organization.
- Previous experience working with project management software.
- Previous experience with Excel - intermediate level.
- Familiarity with Agile and Smartsheet are a plus.
- Live within an hour, to an hour and a half, of mid to large size airport, not required but strongly preferred ( Travel is required in this position)
This position is not intended to be filled in the Colorado area