Senior Manager, Compensation
As Senior Manager, Compensation this position will have full responsibility to assess, develop, implement and manage SCP Health Compensation and incentive programs. Ensure programs are compliant with regulatory requirements and company policy and procedures to meet company goals and competitive practices.
- Review existing reward programs and policies (e.g. base pay structure, short term and incentive plan design, gender pay and pay equity) and participate in the design of new programs to ensure they remain effective, compliant and competitive in the industry.
- Develops and/or participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Serve as expert bringing the latest trends and market data regarding compensation, incentives, and total rewards best practices.
- Ensures that the company remains compliant with federal, state and local laws and regulations related to compensation and incentive programs.
- Administer participation in industry salary surveys to ensure the organization compensation and incentive objectives are met.
- Supports in all aspects of executive compensation; work closely with HR Business Partners and Recruiters, coaching and advising them on compensation issues and supporting them in their efforts in communicating with executive team leaders on compensation issues and practices; collaborate on executive offer recommendations.
- Advises management on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation to include the design of solutions to specific compensation challenges.
- Oversees all communications related to compensation and incentives to ensure that employees have clear, concise, understandable information about total compensation
- Identify and address current and emerging reward trends and issues, and lead discussion with key stakeholders around new ideas and changes. Serve as the internal consultant for best practices, industry trend analysis, legislative issues and market competitiveness within the functions, lines of business, and/or region.
Educational and/or Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business, Human Resources, or Management
- CCP or other Compensation Certification a plus
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in compensation and/or incentive administration
- Prior experience with developing compensation policies and pay practices.
- Prior experience training on compensation administration to all management levels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Motivated self-starter, capable, with minimal supervision, of planning, developing and maintaining individual projects
- Mathematical aptitude and analytical skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analysis and project management skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization, including the executive level
- Very high level of critical thinking and reasoning skills.