Executive Assistant II - President
At SCP Health, what you do matters
As part of the SCP Health team, you have an opportunity to make a difference. At our core, we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care.
Why you will love working here:
- Strong track record of providing excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment through our core values - collaboration, courage, agility, and respect.
What you’ll be doing:
The Executive Assistant II assists the President, Hospital Operations with operational and administrative details and performs diverse administrative functions that require frequent contact with Executive Team members, Senior Leaders, Directors, and other Staff members including leaders and entities external to the company. This role performs activities that problem-solve, coordinate, and organize key short- and long-term functions for the President, Emergency Medicine, and Hospital Services. Work includes a broad range of complex responsibilities involving confidential, sensitive, or technical information, and includes producing materials for executive reports, lectures, presentations, publications, and industry matters. In addition, the EA II role schedules meetings, prepares agendas and follow-up actions, responds to routine correspondence, researches background material, and responds to staff, visitors, and telephone calls. The EA II must exercise considerable judgment and discretion when completing assignments and must represent the President and the company with poise, promptness, teamwork, and professionalism. The Executive Assistant II will also provide support to the Executive Vice President & Chief Clinical, Quality Education Officer.
- Maintain calendar, schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, conference calls
- Screens, directs, and addresses calls as appropriate
- Gathers and distributes communications, email, mail, publications, etc.
- Prepares agendas for meeting, correspondence, completes reports. forms, and compiles and verifies data as needed
- Coordinates travel arrangements using Concur platform
- Manage flight coordination for company planes, calendaring flights on flight calendar via “fltlogic” system
- Assists with management and administrative functions
- Organizes, files, and retrieves all presentations, publications, lectures, and videos for future use and repurposing
- Submits expenses for reimbursement
Who/What we are looking for:
- You have a High School diploma with two or three years post high school education/training, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You have at least five years comparable experience in very fast paced, complex and matrixed environment
- You have healthcare industry experience - that is a plus!
- You have extraordinary calendaring and travel coordination skills
- You are tech savvy and are proficient with Microsoft office products; Outlook, Word, Excel with advance PowerPoint skills required
- You are adept with virtual meetings, preferably with Cisco WebEx or similar platforms (Zoom, Microsoft Team, GoToMeeting, BlueJeans, etc.)
- You have experience with Concur or similar travel platform; Salesforce or Workday experience a plus!
- You have flight coordination experience with private company planes and “fltlogic” system experience – that is a plus!
- You are cognizant of time zones when planning and scheduling
- You have keen attention to detail, well organized with thorough follow up
- You have a knack to envision the implications of decisions and actions for stakeholders inside and outside the company, with ability to maintain confidential information in strict confidence
- You have proactive planning and timely execution skills, while responding to external and internal demands
- You are articulate with ability communicate effectively verbally and in writing with executive management and all levels within the business with excellent listening skills
- You are courageous, agile, collaborative, helpful, respectful and responsive to coworkers, leaders, stakeholders and clients
- Typing skills of at least 60 words per minute
SCP Health and its affiliated companies require all applicants for a non-clinical position to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, except where prohibited by state or local law. To demonstrate compliance with SCP Health’s vaccination policy, proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be requested upon a conditional offer of employment. SCP Health will consider religious and/or medical/disability accommodation and other legally required exemption requests as required by applicable law.
To learn more about SCP Health, please visit:
Join our social circle:
SCP Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To view your Employee Rights and Responsibilities, please click this link: https://mandatoryview.com/?LicenceId=87170860-95a4-4906-bfe9-627b8398af0d&ProductType=OnlineApplicant&SubType=PG