Administrative Assistant - Operations Regional
The Administrative Assistant performs administrative support tasks for the Senior Leader in assigned Group. The work performed includes a broad range of complex responsibilities involving confidential and/or technical information, i.e., compiling reports, furnishing information, scheduling meetings, preparing agenda, responding to routine correspondence, and responding to visitors and telephone calls.
- Screen and direct incoming calls
- Coordinate schedule of appointments, meetings, etc.
- Provide administrative support through typing, filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Coordinate travel plans as needed (i.e. flights, cars, and hotel)
- Place reminder calls to Physicians and key players at the hospitals for monthly and quarterly meetings and conference calls
- Organize and assist in coordinating socials, meetings, conference calls, Medical Director Forum and other special events
- Record and distribute minutes from meetings to all participants.
- Purchase and send gift certificates and various gifts to physicians, as needed
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Research and create Presentations using SCP Health branding standards
- Provide Backup support to other members of the Administrative Support team in the office
- Establish and maintain files
- Maintain office supplies inventory is adequate
- Update facility contacts and account/hospital team on Salesforce
- Any special projects that arise
- Independent problem solving and issue resolution
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with diverse levels of Executives both internally and externally.
- Must have an excellent working knowledge of office equipment, especially computers and software programs (preferably Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Sales Force, PowerPoint, Visio, Concur, Cisco WebEx).
- Must have clerical perception to proofread typing
- Typing skills of at least 50 words per minute
EDUCATION (Required and/or Preferred):
- High School diploma or equivalent education required
- 3 years of administrative assistant experience