Manager, Talent Acquisition
At SCP Health, what you do matters.
As part of the SCP Health team, you have an opportunity to make a difference. At our core, we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care.
Why you will love working here:
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities
- Strong track record of providing excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment through our core values - collaboration, courage, agility, and respect.
What you’ll be doing:
The Manager, Talent Acquisition will be responsible for leading and coaching the hiring team, managing vendors, tracking key metrics, and ensuring the overall success and efficiency of the hiring function. This position will oversee 1-3 Talent Acquisition Specialists and should be able to influence hiring managers, have basic knowledge of labor legislation, and maintain a strong grasp of best-practice in the Talent Acquisition space.
- Evaluating current recruiting procedures to determine whether they can be modified for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modifying current recruiting and sourcing procedures or developing new procedures as needed.
- Monitoring key recruitment metrics to identify and resolve issues affecting recruiting procedures.
- Creating and maintaining talent acquisition dashboards and reports to monitor the function’s effectiveness.
- Supervising, evaluating, and providing overall guidance to the hiring team.
- Managing relationships with vendors and recommending new, creative vendors to improve talent acquisition processes and outcomes.
- Managing relationships with external recruiting firms.
- Liaising with HR Business Partners and leadership to plan for future recruitment needs.
- Reviewing and selecting suitable job advertising options.
- Managing 5-15 requisitions on an ongoing basis as needed based on volume.
- Partnering with SCP Health’s internal communications team to drive a strong, consistent employer brand.
Who/What we are looking for:
- You can drive change through influence and subject matter expertise
- You’ve demonstrated an ability to manage projects end to end; you’re results-driven
- You have 5+ years of experience leading a team and you know how to motivate and engage
- You’re adept at building and maintaining recruiting dashboards and use data to drive your decisions
- You’re comfortable carrying a healthy req load while managing the team – you’re OK being a “working manager”
- You take a customer-focused approach to your role and drive that mindset through your team
- You’ve earned at least a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
SCP Health and its affiliated companies require all applicants for a non-clinical position to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, except where prohibited by state or local law. To demonstrate compliance with SCP Health’s vaccination policy, proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be requested upon a conditional offer of employment. SCP Health will consider religious and/or medical/disability accommodation and other legally required exemption requests as required by applicable law.
To learn more about SCP Health, please visit:
Join our social circle:
SCP Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.