Clinical Education Coordinator - CME/Learning Management System (LMS)
Works in concert with the Director of Clinical Initiatives, Education and CME and the Education and CME Committees to assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of CME activities in accordance with SCP Health's CME mission. The Clinical Education and CME Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of live and enduring CME activities while ensuring compliance to ACCME and AMA policies. Responsibilities include administrative duties such as record keeping, correspondence, database maintenance, administrator functions for SCP University (SCPU), program management and coordination with relevant departments on projects/events and outsourced resources.
- Review and become thoroughly familiar with ACCME standards to ensure compliance in all CME activities.
- Coordinates the annual accreditation reporting requirements and reaccreditation process.
- Assist with all aspects of CME live activities, both internal and jointly provided. This includes the collection and tracking of required forms, assisting with all activity needs and distributing CME certificates.
- Develop and maintain SCP's CME activity tracking to ensure compliance with ACCME accreditation requirements and policies by collecting planning forms, notes, required faculty forms, expense information, commercial support letters of agreement, participant applications, sign-in sheets, and post-tests/evaluations.
- Perform administrator functions for SCPU (SCP Health's Learning Management System) which includes the setup of new courses, assisting with requests for technical support or documentation, and creating automated or ad hoc tracking reports.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to determine CME needs, propose options and implement solutions.
- Assist with Education and CME Committee meetings by preparing updates for review and requested reports. This includes project statuses, live course events calendars, SCPU course tracking, future CME topics, CME faculty updates, review of ACCME updates/ policies and preparing and distributing meeting minutes.
- Assists with the management and coordination of medical educational programs and clinical leadership events; educational event communications, coordination of presenters and the preparation of materials. Works in conjunction with Meetings and Event Planning and MarComm.
- Builds and creates relationships with internal and external customers
- Responds to ad hoc requests of the department from internal and external stakeholders
- Project management or project coordination
- General office duties and special assignments as assigned
Educational and/or Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or appropriate experience
- The minimum applicable previous experience required to perform the job.
- 3 years of experience with CME or other relevant experience;
- Project management/coordination with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Experience in planning events/meetings
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Office programs: Excel, Word, Power Point
- Data manipulation (Excel spreadsheets / graphs / formulas / pivot tables)
- Accuracy a must, detail-oriented with proofing skills, numerical sequencing, excellent grammar, spelling, filing
- Ability to interact in a highly professional manner with senior-level management both internally and with hospital clients
- Proven aptitude to learn new/different software applications
- Ability to troubleshoot minor IT-related issues
- Experience in an office environment; meet timelines; switch gears in processes
INDJV - This is a remote position