Corporate Health Specialist
As part of the SCP Health team, you have an opportunity to make a difference. At our core, we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care.
The Corporate Health Consultant manages the Patient Engagement Solutions program for client hospitals acting as a liaison with local employers to obtain four lines of revenue for client hospitals; occupational health, workers' compensation, general health, and preventative health while developing and fostering positive relationships with area employers and their employees.
Why you’ll love this job:
- We offer comprehensive benefits and a comprehensive pay package.
- We’re a stable, growing company with an exciting future.
- SCP Health lives its values – Agility, Collaboration, Respect, and Courage.
- You’ll play an incredibly important business development type role in our Patient Engagement Solutions division with a huge impact on our growth.
What you'll be doing:
Reporting to the Regional Director, your primary responsibility as a Corporate Health Consultant will be to collaborate with internal and external partners (employer, hospital directors, physicians, etc.) to develop and drive specific client strategies and to deliver client insights, competitive information, solution enhancement requests, and solution updates to internal and external stakeholders with the hospital. You’ll also get to:
- Represent Upper Valley Medical Center (Troy, OH)
- Identify and resolve service delivery concerns with hospitals, clinics, and physicians
- Research markets and competitors and maintain a working prospect list to identify growth opportunities
- Organize weekly health/risk management activities
- Coordinate with Service Coordinator on a regular basis to ensure customer satisfaction and prompt resolution of client concerns
- Negotiate contracts and lead discussions with prospects or clients to validate the business needs, architect the solution set and present the offering
- Participate in the preparation of responses to requests for proposals (RFP's)
- Interact with providers on a regular basis to review key performance metrics and drive strategies for performance enhancement
- Create and modify as needed a business plan that provides efficiency and improves customer service
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for someone who…
- Two or more years of sales, insurance, workers compensation, occupational health, wellness, or account representation experience
- Thoroughly understands business and strategic marketing with proficient business development and client relationship management skills
- Recognizes potential conflicts, exposes disagreements, and drives resolution for issues/problems
- Self-motivated and flexible with ability to communicate with diverse base of people
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of Tools especially Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook - Salesforce experience is a plus!
- Enjoys being in the field, meeting and interacting 70% of the time with local clients and businesses in person and/or virtually
- Holds a current state issued Driver’s License with active state minimum required automobile insurance
SCP Health and its affiliated companies require all applicants for a non-clinical position to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, except where prohibited by state or local law. To demonstrate compliance with SCP Health’s vaccination policy, proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be requested upon a conditional offer of employment. SCP Health will consider religious and/or medical/disability accommodation and other legally required exemption requests as required by applicable law.
To learn more about SCP Health, please visit:
Join our social circle:
SCP Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.