Data and Performance Analyst
Performance Analysts serve as a consultant to the assigned SCP Health Operations Team, where they are responsible for analyzing provider performance, identifying opportunities and recommending actions to the Operations Team. This will involve incentive plan solutions, evaluation, design, and implementation. This position is also responsible for the validation and analysis of facility/provider compensation changes, with a focus on ensuring quality of data within core operating systems and creating and maintaining a variety of monthly operations reports for use by Accounting, Senior Management, and outside parties.
- Coordinate all functions related to plan administration including data and process integrity assurance, provider communication, plan performance compliance and monitoring, analysis, and reporting.
- Participate in/contribute to Operations team assessment of the application of a provider incentive plan as being the appropriate vehicle to address/promote the desired performance
- Analyze provider performance data and provide recommendations to the Operations Team for areas of opportunities.
- Advise, educate, and consult with Operations Team personnel on the existence, availability, and prior performance of various incentive plan solutions
- Provide education to and address questions from Operations Team and Providers pertaining to incentive plans, distribution lists, and chargebacks.
- Coordinate and participate in the design, implementation, and maintenance of all incentive plans.
- Inform and guide the Operations teams in the exploration of new incentive plan options/solutions
- Attends all meetings to review incentive plans, incentive plan standardization, financials, and quality metrics.
- Maintain facility-specific incentive plan records, i.e. pay rates, hours of coverage, mid-level involvement, and special circumstances.
- Collect and manage all data required to process all incentive plans.
- Review provider contracts to extract pertinent information used to process incentive plans.
- Analyze incentive calculations and provider productivity.
- Process all facility assigned incentive plans on a monthly basis.
- Meeting all necessary payroll deadlines.
- Recommend enhancements to affect provider productivity.
- Coordinate with Operations Team on problem resolution.
- Implement operational coverage and compensation changes in SalesForce upon release of DLs.
- Obtain data and calculate facility chargeback incentives, as well as sending chargebacks to the Operations Team for approval.
- Maintain, audit, distribute and communicate various financial/process reports and data for Operations Team and providers.
- Work closely with the payroll department to ensure accuracy of provider compensation.
- Work collaboratively with appropriate Documentation Coordinator for feedback to providers.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by management.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Motivated self-starter, capable, with minimal supervision, of planning, developing and maintaining individual projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Highly detail oriented.
- Must be able to multi-task and work well with others.
- Production task oriented.
- High level of critical thinking and reasoning skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Motivated self-starter, capable, with minimal supervision, of planning, developing and maintaining individual projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Must be able to multi-task and work well with others
- Production task oriented
- High level of critical thinking and reasoning skills
EDUCATION (Required and/or Preferred):
- Bachelors degree required
FIELD OF STUDY:
- Finance, Accounting or any other Business related degree
- Healthcare experience preferred
- 1-2 years of experience preferred
- Prior experience with database management preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required