Call Center Representative (Patient Access Solutions Coordinator)
Calling all Call Center Representatives - NEW Opportunity in Dallas, TX!
SCP Health is Hiring!
The Patient Access Solutions Coordinator is responsible for professionally and enthusiastically answering inbound and outbound calls while also using other forms of patient access/engagement from an assigned line of business. This position requires the ability to multi-task while providing a professional patient and client experience while ensuring accuracy of information. Collects appropriate data and enters into computer system. Schedules appointments and services for patients and/or clients, may obtain pre-certifications for necessary procedures and services, confirm or reschedule appointments, assist patient with finding appropriate physician/care provider or program, and work outbound campaigns as assigned. Helps problem solve to ensure superior patient satisfaction. Communicates regularly with other internal and external departments and clients. Must be flexible and have ability to learn new processes and procedure. Must have the ability to work across multiple lines of business, solutions, or campaigns within the Patient Engagement department.
- Work efficiently and in a professional manner utilizing multiple forms of access/engagement (blended inbound/outbound calls, chat, SMS/Text, and email) in a fast paced and challenging contact center environment across multiple lines of business, solutions, and campaigns for assigned market(s) and clients
- Work as an extension of hospitals, clinics, medical practices, etc. scheduling appointments, addressing general inquiries, making referrals, and performing additional patient engagement functions of a patient engagement healthcare contact center
- Serve as backup for other lines of business, solutions, campaigns and markets
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships and gain trust in a contact center environment, multi-tasking ability to listen while entering data and documenting information accurately, and resolve issues, provide assistance effectively and efficiently
- Schedule appointments and manage general inquiries, track appointments, remind patients of appointments, refer calls to nurse triage care coordination team, and follow all process and procedures while demonstrating sensitivity to issues, possess proactive behavior in addressing needs of patients and clients
- Control engagement interactions to ensure each interaction/inquiry is handled completely and efficiently
- Meet key performance goals including call handling metrics, quality performance, and attendance
- Keep Supervisor advised of any problems or client and/or patient concerns, CHC concerns as they arise.
- Clock in/out and schedules time off according to current policies/procedures
- Flexibility with schedule to work in a 24/7 365 environment with schedules that may include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual a plus but not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous healthcare or contact experience
- Computer literate with attention to detail and the ability to learn new software applications and methods of engagement
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent communications and customer service skills required
- High School Diploma/GED – Required