Cash Application Supervisor - Credit Balance Team
Agility: Be able to pivot from task to task and assess daily priorities. Be able to coordinate all daily and monthly tasks without losing sight of month end goals.
Respect: Treat all team members with Respect and dignity and fairness.
Courage: Able to assess issues within the team be it process or people and have the courage to address the issue in a timely and efficient manner.
Collaboration: Collaborate with other teams within RCS including offshore teams to ensure patient and AR issues are addressed in a timely manner.
Coordinate efforts of the credit balance team to achieve the goals set for the department. Be personally responsible for the success and/or failures of the department. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assure that all credit balance invoices are resolved in a timely manner and adhere to deadlines and due dates set by leadership
- Work with offshore staff with questions and escalated items
- Monitor offshore credit balance team production and quality
- Assist employees with all work related issues and concerns
- Assist department Manager in training and cross training of
- Manage PIT reports to ensure that employees are meeting the appropriate production goals and that invoices are being worked in a timely manner.
- Manage employee’s audit scores to ensure goals are met and training opportunities are addressed.
- Ensure that the work flow continues in the absence of the department Manager
- Manage the administrative aspects of the department to assure:
- Payroll is processed in an accurate and timely manner
- Policy and procedure manuals are kept up-to-date and distributed to the staff
- Workflow is efficient and effective
- Manage annual and interim performance reviews
- Manage and approve time requests/attendance
- Manage employee related HR topics
- A high level of morale is sustained
- Participate in various committees as required
- Participate in problem resolution at all levels
- Be a role model by exhibiting mature leadership qualities such as a positive outlook, confidentiality, respect, and team spirit.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel Skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized, a self –starter capable of tracking to deadlines and meeting goals.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team member, with little supervision required once a goal is assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- High School Diploma
- Three or more years of experience in the Medical Billing industry
- Knowledge of IDX billing systems (preferred but not required)
- Previous supervisory experience (preferred but not required)