Senior Corporate Recruiter
At SCP Health, what you do matters.
As part of the SCP Health team, you have an opportunity to make a difference. At our core, we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care.
Why you will love working here:
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities
- Strong track record of providing excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment through our core values - collaboration, courage, agility, and respect.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be responsible for performing full life cycle recruiting throughout the organization by understanding recruiting needs and will use resources, processes, and systems to effectively recruit and source candidates. The ideal candidate will be skilled in recruiting practices, can build and maintain relationships with hiring managers and demonstrate effective communications with individuals at all levels within the supported lines of business to ensure the Company's openings are filled in a timely manner, with highly qualified individuals.
- Develops, facilitates, and implement all phases of the recruitment process.
- Develops, implements, maintains, and enhances recruiting strategy to create a pipeline of "A" players for all markets/positions by sourcing through tools such as cold calling, database sources, internet searches, leads/referrals, etc.(a robust LinkedIn profile is a must)
- Is hands on in all phases of the recruiting process on a national level to include meeting or conference calls with hiring managers, screening, coordinating interviews and feedback, checking references, closing candidates in the offer stage and supporting new hire onboarding process.
- Deliver quality customer service to include regular/timely position updates and scheduled reports to hiring managers and follow-up with all candidates accordingly, throughout the interview process
- Proper documentation of calls, emails, lead, referrals, etc. in Applicant Tracking System.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years or more proven experience as a Corporate Recruiter
- Knowledge and/or experience working within an Applicant Tracking Systems. Experience with Jobvite a huge plus
- Ability to develop and implement an effective sourcing strategy
- Able to work in a fast paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Must be proactive and forward thinking
- Workday (HRIS) experience a huge plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and communicate effectively
SCP Health and its affiliated companies require all applicants for a non-clinical position to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, except where prohibited by state or local law. To demonstrate compliance with SCP Health’s vaccination policy, proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be requested upon a conditional offer of employment. SCP Health will consider religious and/or medical/disability accommodation and other legally required exemption requests as required by applicable law.
To learn more about SCP Health, please visit:
Join our social circle:
SCP Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.