Implementation Coordinator (Apprentice)
Opportunity at SCP-Health WellnessWorks!
Apprenticeship – Implementation Coordinator
Exciting apprenticeship opportunity as an Implementation Coordinator with the potential of growth. With growth in the IC positon overnight travel will be required.
The Implementation Coordinator is responsible for the implementation process for new hospital contracts. The IC will ensure that the processes and procedures of the hospital are documented in sufficient detail to provide necessary details into the operations of the health care facility. This person will oversee the implementation team and their activities and monitor the implementation schedule for the hospital and WellnessWorks.
- Make initial contact with administrative contact at hospital to development implementation plan and establish time lines for implementation steps/meetings
- Ensure appropriate hospital personnel receive departmental surveys, complete surveys and return to WellnessWorks in a timely manner.
- Answers question from hospital personnel regarding surveys.
- Establish date for “kick-off” meeting and explains process to hospital administration.
- Notifies implementation team, ensure all necessary supplies are ordered (power point, booklets, handouts, etc.).
- May make travel arrangements for implementation team.
- Conducts implementation meetings with hospital department directors and administration over a period of approximately two days.
- Ensure all processes and procedures are documented.
- Discussed procedural changes which may be necessary within the health system.
- Documents all processes and procedures in writing for review and distribution as necessary.
- Works with the Service Coordination Department to review and explain hospital processes and procedures.
- May clear up any discrepancies or questions through follow-up telephone calls or on-site visits.
- Monitors “go live” date and works to resolve any problems or questions prior to that date.
- May work with hospital management teams to resolve problems related to contract and services during first 90 days of contract.
- Advise CEO, VP – BD, EVP – HO and Dir. of Service Coordination of issues and recommend solutions.
- May be involved in training new CHC’s in market.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Attention to details and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to clearly document processes and procedures in writing
- Ability to communicate verbally with a diverse base of people
- Prior occupational health, hospital or wellness experience preferred
- Prior management or supervisory experience preferred