Risk Management Manager
At SCP Health, what you do matters
As part of the SCP Health team, you have an opportunity to make a difference. At our core, we work to bring hospitals and healers together in the pursuit of clinical effectiveness. With a portfolio of over 8 million patients, 7500 providers, 30 states, and 400 healthcare facilities, SCP Health is a leader in clinical practice management spanning the entire continuum of care, including emergency medicine, hospital medicine, wellness, telemedicine, intensive care, and ambulatory care.
Why you will love working here:
- Flexible schedules and work-from-home opportunities
- Strong track record of providing excellent work/life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation
- Commitment to fostering an inclusive culture of belonging and empowerment through our core values - collaboration, courage, agility, and respect.
What you’ll be doing
The Risk Management Manager will manage the system design and process flow of SCP's Risk Management Information System (RMIS). This position will also oversee functions related to insurance claim funding, invoice processing, and other related accounting and finance transactions of SCP's insurance programs as well as all SCP safety protocol compliance managed inside the RMIS.
- Primary RMIS administrator and in such role, manages functions relating to the RMIS to include, but not limited to, user set-up, report creation, security, process flow, data feeds, data quality, functionality enhancements, form and process programing, etc.
- Responsible for keeping all processes housed in the RMIS efficient, current, and agile as SCP’s business needs and structure evolves.
- Responsible for all user training, troubleshooting, licensing, and relationship management for the RMIS.
- Responsible for maintenance and updates to all insurance lines of coverage in the RMIS as well evidence of such insurance through COI production.
- Responsible for ongoing routine data validation processes within the RMIS, including monthly reconciliations to source data files both internal and external to SCP.
- Manages electronic data updated from Litigation Management Companies to ensure data from their source systems is accurately imported into the RMIS, reconciling and validating the financial accuracy of transaction level records.
- Responsible for weekly distribution and analysis of Claim Recap report, reporting variance explanations to SCP’s Claims Team and Internal Counsel and strategizing on claim management.
- Manages claim analytic modeling and forecasting, contributing to ongoing claim management strategy, the budgeting process, actuarial projections, and other business functions.
- Prepares SOX compliance controls surrounding claim processing and procedures.
Who/What we are looking for:
- You have 3 years of business experience in accounting, finance, or insurance required.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related business discipline (required).
- You have worked in the Healthcare industry (preferred).
- You have excellent leadership, technical, analytical, and project management skills.
- You have prior experience implementing design changes within the RMIS (XML, HTML, and SQL).
SCP Health and its affiliated companies require all applicants for a non-clinical position to be vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment, except where prohibited by state or local law. To demonstrate compliance with SCP Health’s vaccination policy, proof of COVID-19 vaccination status will be requested upon a conditional offer of employment. SCP Health will consider religious and/or medical/disability accommodation and other legally required exemption requests as required by applicable law.
To learn more about SCP Health, please visit:
Join our social circle:
SCP Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer.