Regional Directors provide supervision and support to Corporate Health Consultants and Senior Corporate Health Consultants within a region. This position ensures enrolled and implemented businesses and contracted health care facilities/providers receive appropriate services and prompt resolution of problems. This position may also work in conjunction with Manager of Field Operations and implementation team on projects related to new market development and customer service issues. Regional Directors help problem solve to ensure superior customer satisfaction.
- Monitors activities of CHC's and ensure weekly sales reports, activity reports, expense reports and other reports/documents are completed, accurate and turned in on a timely basis.
- Ensure company enrollment forms contain all required data before transmission to corporate office. Notify CHC if incomplete and monitor completion.
- Monitor company implementation grids to ensure all implementation steps are accomplished within time limits specified. Provide support to CHC's as needed.
- Ensure physician offices are properly oriented and implemented, assist CHC as necessary.
- Assist in the development of relationships with insurance carriers, TPA's, brokers, case management companies, etc.
- Assist in production and presentation of quarterly reports to hospital clients.
- Assist in the implementation of new hospital contracts within region. Recommend strategies and personnel requirements for initial market introduction. Coordinate activities with implementation team leader.
- Review all bi-weekly time sheets for direct reports, ensure accuracy and forward to corporate office for processing.
- Train new CHC's within market and introduce to clients. Monitor progress during first 90 days of employment.
- Perform 90 day and annual evaluations on appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Requires extensive travel within region and will include regular overnight travel.
- All other duties deemed necessary by management..
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Computer literate with ability to operate Microsoft Office software
- Attention to details and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to train and mentor new employees
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to communicate verbally with a diverse base of people
- Prior occupational health, hospital or wellness experience preferred
- Prior management or supervisory experience preferred.
- Valid driver's license and automobile insurance