What You’ll Do: You will set up and operate regrind machines to support the manufacturing of our products. You will be responsible for monitoring the machines, moving supplies and materials, labeling and maintaining accurate records. You will operate forklifts, pallet jacks and overhead hoists, use a bar code scanner and perform data entry tasks.
This position is a 12 hour night shift, 7:00pm – 7:00am, on a rotating schedule with every other weekend off (Blue Shift).
What We Offer: A positive work environment, employee recognition/appreciation, a safe work place
- Basic Math, Reading and Writing skills are required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Production and/or manufacturing experience is a plus
- Mechanical aptitude is preferred
- Prior machine operator experience is preferred
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance is required
- Ability to use a ruler or other measurement tools is required
- Ability to read and understand work orders (dimensions, materials, packaging)
- Ability to communicate effectively with workers and supervisors
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive weekly pay with the opportunity to advance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan with company matching
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Bonus program
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]